deadpool movie

#1 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked him in Blade III..

That could really work if he buffed up a little..

My second choice would have been the main guy from mummy ... the good guy.

#2 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

they're making a deadpool movie Ryan Reynolds to play Deadpool
Post Edited:2008-03-13 01:07:57

#3 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

soul taker says:

"Lantern Of Hatred says:
"I liked him in Blade III.. That could really work if he buffed up a little.. My second choice would have been the main guy from mummy ... the good guy."
ryan for me was the perfect choice and he has put on a lot of muscle he did for blade 3 and is more than physically capable of pulling of the part."

i agree great personality type and with a little working out he'll be great LOH: are you talking about brandon frasier?

#4 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"I liked him in Blade III.. That could really work if he buffed up a little.. My second choice would have been the main guy from mummy ... the good guy."

ryan for me was the perfect choice and he has put on a lot of muscle he did for blade 3 and is more than physically capable of pulling of the part.

#5 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

"soul taker says:
"Lantern Of Hatred says:
ryan for me was the perfect choice and he has put on a lot of muscle he did for blade 3 and is more than physically capable of pulling of the part."

i agree great personality type and with a little working out he'll be great LOH: are you talking about brandon frasier?"

Yeah.

#6 Posted by Methias (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Lantern Of Hatred says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
"soul taker says:
"Lantern Of Hatred says:
i agree great personality type and with a little working out he'll be great LOH: are you talking about brandon frasier?"
Yeah."

He's pretty funny. I guess I could see him as Wade.

#7 Posted by batpool (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for the Wolverine movie.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio

who cares.

#9 Posted by batpool (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Other people who want to see it.....so we can talk about it.....

#10 Posted by batpool (414 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have still like to have seen Jason Lee as DP. Maybe if they make a DP series they will recast.

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91406 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"who cares."

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.