Deadpool meets the justice leauge

#1 Edited by ninjas4321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool has broken the forth wall into the dc universe he wanders around for a little while until he watches footage of the JLA on the news and decides he wants to join them This is the original 7 members Batman Superman wonder woman Martin manhunter aquaman flash and green lantern what happens and why he is also determined and will not take no for an answer

#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

They all say no, and Deadpool goes on his merry way.

#3 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

They all say no, and Deadpool goes on his merry way.

#4 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

They should do a series where Deadpool goes around from Universe to Universe, meeting and pissing off famous characters as he goes along. Imagine a series where Deadpool teams up with Hellboy, Spawn, Batman, Superman, the Darkness, Savage Dragon, the Transformers, He-Man, the list goes on and on. Obviously because the characters wouldn't be Marvel characters, it would be hard to do, but it would still be great.

#5 Edited by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

The only reason I want Deadpool to go into the DC universe is so he and Harley Quinn could be a couple. Deadpool wouldn't fit very well in the Justice League, but in the Batman universe he would fit like a glove.

#6 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@LipstickZombie said:

The only reason I want Deadpool to go into the DC universe is so he and Harley Quinn could be a couple. Deadpool wouldn't fit very well in the Justice League, but in the Batman universe he would fit like a glove.

well said

#7 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

@CF12793 said:

They should do a series where Deadpool goes around from Universe to Universe, meeting and pissing off famous characters as he goes along. Imagine a series where Deadpool teams up with Hellboy, Spawn, Batman, Superman, the Darkness, Savage Dragon, the Transformers, He-Man, the list goes on and on. Obviously because the characters wouldn't be Marvel characters, it would be hard to do, but it would still be great.

It wouldn't be that hard. They've done crossovers that seemed less likely than that.

#8 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd quickly become their new number one stalker. If his obsession with getting on the X-Men is any indication of how far he's willing to go to be on a team then I pity the League.

#9 Posted by Kairan1979 (16723 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he could fit better with Outsiders. Maybe form a friendship of sorts with The Creeper.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.