Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool in the Thunderbolts

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By deadpoolrules

Hey guys,I know that DP is passing by a difficult time withouth his healing factor,but it looks like that in Marvel NOW he will have it back.But,anyways,what do you think about the new Thunderbolts:

Avatar image for victorvondoom_1
    VictorVonDoom_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By VictorVonDoom_1

Pretty enthralled to see The Punisher working alongside Deadpool. This should be good.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By DEADPOOL

Excited to see Deadpool on a team like the Thunderbolts, perfect place for him and will also give him more of a presence in the Marvel universe as well.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By The Lobster

Deadpool on a team, with the Punisher and Venom....sweet.... I might actually buy th- 

What's this?

Written by Daniel Way and drawn by Steve Dillion

Well you lost my vote.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.