Deadpool in Hulk VS Wolverine

• 53 results
#1 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought he was the best part of the movie. Nolan North did such a great job. I knew he would since I saw his interview.

#2 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

He was awesome at the part.

#3 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

man he stole the show he was so awesome......... while putting his arm back together "omg its upsidedown"

#4 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

It was one of the better cartoon movies.

#5 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

Other then his parts I thought the film was pretty good. Seemed too short. I haven't watched Hulk VS Thor yet.

#6 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

That part was cool as well.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Deadpool was the shiznit in Hulk vs Wolverine... my only complaint about the movie was that it wasnt longer...

#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Lol.

It was one of the better cartoon movies."
I wouldn't go that far, but Deadpool was enjoyable.
#9 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Lol.

I wouldn't go that far, but Deadpool was enjoyable."
Which is your favorite? I'd probably go with Ultimate Avengers.
#10 Posted by The Morningstar (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool definately made Hulk vs Wolverine a whole lot funnier.

#11 Posted by Crimson Orchid (5825 posts) - - Show Bio

"Rock-a-bye-BANG!... hehehe..."

I love Deadpool... a buddy of mine gave me a copy of the movie without telling me Deadpool was in it... when I saw him I had a total fan girl moment...  girly squeals and all...

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Deadpool and Hulk outshined everyone in the movie... IMO

Deadpool - Hey Logan  !  Its me Deadpool... I Shot You  !

Hulk - HULK SMASH CLAW PEOPLE  !

lmao
#13 Posted by lordraiden (7013 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Lol.

Animated, cartoon is for kids :-)
#14 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Deadpool and Hulk outshined everyone in the movie... IMO

Deadpool - Hey Logan  !  Its me Deadpool... I Shot You  !

Hulk - HULK SMASH CLAW PEOPLE  !

lmao
"
Hulk smash talking man!
#15 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

i shot him in the ass with one of these (show everyone the bullet)
they all stare at him
what I did.

#16 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope this leads to his own animated movie.  It'd be great.

#17 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"

I hope this leads to his own animated movie.  It'd be great.

"

I think and Animated Movie would be cool

I had no Idea he was going to be in it so when I saw him I was shocked, and he was so Funny
#18 Posted by Watch Dog (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool was hilarious. he definitely stole the show. Did anyone else notice that Omega Red owned Wolverine every time they were fighting? I mean seriously, Wolverine did better against the Hulk

#19 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

WHat did he shoot them with? It mus have been some kind of tranquilizer that nullifies healing factors or something? But why didn't they us that type of ammo later to subdue them? That part didn't make sense to me.

#20 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

to be honest I tought that it was a bad movie and the only cool thing about it was deadpool.
I mean it is not even worth to be calling a movie because it is not even that long enought. The plot was poor and most of the time it is OMG! Look at them Fight!! and LOOk its blood blood!

The animation wasnt as fluid as I expected aswell tought.

#21 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6199 posts) - - Show Bio

"I shot him in the @$$"

LMAO, I hope they get Deadpool right in X-Men Origins, they definately did here

#22 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"to be honest I tought that it was a bad movie and the only cool thing about it was deadpool.
I mean it is not even worth to be calling a movie because it is not even that long enought. The plot was poor and most of the time it is OMG! Look at them Fight!! and LOOk its blood blood!

The animation wasnt as fluid as I expected aswell tought."
Well I can't argue with the story thing but I wasn't expecting much there. The animation however I thought was excellent. And why complain. You got two short movies for the price of one slightly longer one.
#23 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the story.  I don't know why. 

#24 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

well you are right on te 2 for 1 thing, animation wasnt bad at all. Its just that I was expecting something more fluid.
still seeing deadpool makes it worth it, and he is the only reason of why the movie was mostly bought. IMO.

Marvel should do a movie , dont know why they dont want to :S

#25 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

An animated with DP and Bob would rock.

#26 Posted by Echoes (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool was....ok in this flick. Didn't like the fact that he got owned hard tho. Funny as he is, they screwwed up with his actual fighting ability. Correct me if im wrong, but isn't he supposed to be on par with wolverine?

#27 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
Echoes said:
"Deadpool was....ok in this flick. Didn't like the fact that he got owned hard tho. Funny as he is, they screwwed up with his actual fighting ability. Correct me if im wrong, but isn't he supposed to be on par with wolverine?"
On par with Wolverine? Hmmm... that's hard to say. Wolverine has had a century of training. Deadpool probably only had a few decades. But he may have not been fighting hand to hand because he wanted to have fun instead. That's what I took from it.
#28 Posted by danhimself (22490 posts) - - Show Bio

on par? no way! really far below him is more like it.....deadpool gets his a$$ handed to him all the time...the only reason he's still alive is because of his healing factor other wise he probably would've died durring his first mission

#29 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"on par? no way! really far below him is more like it.....deadpool gets his a$$ handed to him all the time...the only reason he's still alive is because of his healing factor other wise he probably would've died durring his first mission"
Deadpool has quite a bit of martial arts and weapons training. He joined the military as a teen (I'm guessing he lied about his age to get in) and trained in Japan for about a decade from a master. Deadpool was already proficient in killing before he ever got his healing factor. Don't believe me? Read Deadpool -1.
#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Abnormally Warm Guy said:
"danhimself said:
"on par? no way! really far below him is more like it.....deadpool gets his a$$ handed to him all the time...the only reason he's still alive is because of his healing factor other wise he probably would've died durring his first mission"
Deadpool has quite a bit of martial arts and weapons training. He joined the military as a teen (I'm guessing he lied about his age to get in) and trained in Japan for about a decade from a master. Deadpool was already proficient in killing before he ever got his healing factor. Don't believe me? Read Deadpool -1."
Deadpool really shouldn't be on par with Wolverine.Unless Marvel is breaking their own standard for Deadpool.A character their writers have claimed Marvel doesn't care about.
#31 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
No way, it is the other way around actually.
The only time I have seen deadpool loose vs wolverine was when he was trying to sort things out to save weasel in the hydra base.
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"danhimself said:
No way, it is the other way around actually.
The only time I have seen deadpool loose vs wolverine was when he was trying to sort things out to save weasel in the hydra base."
Wolverine has beaten Deadpool more times than that.
#33 Posted by Echoes (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wait, im forgetting that wolverine has popularity power on his side, so he might be better than most characters if he isn't already.

Then again...so does deadpool. I also read somewhere that he had an even match with Iron Fist, and Shen Kuei said (even tho he won) he would get killed if they fought again.

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Echoes said:
"Oh wait, im forgetting that wolverine has popularity power on his side, so he might be better than most characters if he isn't already.

Then again...so does deadpool. I also read somewhere that he had an even match with Iron Fist, and Shen Kuei said (even tho he won) he would get killed if they fought again."
Wolverine doesn't have popularity power when it comes to fights.If he did he would never lose to Deadpool or half of the weak ass fighters he lost to.
#35 Posted by Echoes (154 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Echoes said:
"Oh wait, im forgetting that wolverine has popularity power on his side, so he might be better than most characters if he isn't already.

Then again...so does deadpool. I also read somewhere that he had an even match with Iron Fist, and Shen Kuei said (even tho he won) he would get killed if they fought again."
Wolverine doesn't have popularity power when it comes to fights.If he did he would never lose to Deadpool or half of the weak ass fighters he lost to."
He lost to weak ass fighters?

Must....have.....list...of.....lulz.

They can't be worst than squirrel girl.....>_>
#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Echoes said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Echoes said:

Wolverine doesn't have popularity power when it comes to fights.If he did he would never lose to Deadpool or half of the weak ass fighters he lost to."

"
Well Squirrel Girl beat Thanos and Dr.Doom so I wouldn't say losing to her means anything..but Wolverine has lost to people below his fighting skill level..plenty of times.
#37 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Squirrel Girl is the shiznit
#38 Posted by Echoes (154 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Echoes said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Echoes said:

"
Well Squirrel Girl beat Thanos and Dr.Doom so I wouldn't say losing to her means anything..but Wolverine has lost to people below his fighting skill level..plenty of times."
........................wha?
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Echoes said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Echoes said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Echoes said:

"
Well Squirrel Girl beat Thanos and Dr.Doom so I wouldn't say losing to her means anything..but Wolverine has lost to people below his fighting skill level..plenty of times."
........................wha?"
It's stupid but it happened.
#40 Posted by Echoes (154 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like my love for marvel is diminishing.....

#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Echoes said:
".................

I feel like my love for marvel is diminishing....."
Why? Squirrel Girl is a joke character.Nothing she does is meant to be taken seriously....
#42 Posted by Echoes (154 posts) - - Show Bio

But friggin Thanos? Come on...

Plus ive already gotten the Civil War series fueling my already repressed rage. Along with Caps death, spiderman's silly ass retcon story, and LGE's fetish with the hulk.

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Echoes said:
"But friggin Thanos? Come on...

Plus ive already gotten the Civil War series fueling my already repressed rage. Along with Caps death, spiderman's silly ass retcon story, and LGE's fetish with the hulk."
Well go ahead and be pissed than.
#44 Posted by Echoes (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Order received, will commence pissing fits now.

#45 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Suigetsu said:
"danhimself said: No way, it is the other way around actually.
The only time I have seen deadpool loose vs wolverine was when he was trying to sort things out to save weasel in the hydra base."
Wolverine has beaten Deadpool more times than that."
pics of every encounter they hav made pelase, here we go:

1st ecounter:
Wolverine 58 or summethign:, Deadpool is stabbing him on the cover, deadpool beats him and the comic ends with kane and wolvie gettin ready to fight vs pool but obviously pool leaves.

2nd encounter:
wolverine 154: Deadpool makes a deal with the tower in wich he gets wolverine for them and they heal SIRYN in exchange, again Deadpool beats wolverine.

3rd Encounter:
Deadpool needs someone to fight in order to get he's sanity back and he keeps making wolvie angry and playing with him, until he gets he's sanity back and then gets stabbed by solvie, however he didnt got defeated but it wasnt a draw either. Pretty much pool got wath he wanted.

3rth Encounter:
Cable and Deadpool 10 or 9 , Deadpool shots wolvie in the back wich is about to attack cable, and thus leaves him unconcius.

4rth encounter:
Deadpool tries to sort things with olverine by talkin due to he aint gonna fight for a stupid thing but wolvie cuts he's head and b0b AOH has to put it back. Dunno if thats a win for wolvie, since it was a surprise slash.

5th encounter:
wolverine origins, a crappy art and story by daniel way.... yeah...
never readed it so I dunno wath happened.

and thats it , so there you go deadpool has mostly won.

and I wanna see Deadpool, raping daken with he's sword trough dakens A$$!!! YEAH crappy shitty wolverine wanabbe!
There is only one orighinal! Wolverine>>>>>>>> x-23 and GAKEN.
#46 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Suigetsu said:
Deadpool and Wolverine have fought way more than 5 times.....
#47 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Suigetsu said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Suigetsu said:
Deadpool and Wolverine have fought way more than 5 times....."

Not many more.  Maybe 6 or 7.
#48 Posted by Echoes (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Im still trying to figure out when Wolvie had a kid...

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Echoes said:
"Im still trying to figure out when Wolvie had a kid..."
I could of sworn he had a real daughter like centuries ago and she was killed.
#50 Edited by Echoes (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't Wild Thing in an alternate universe?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.