Deadpool in DC????

#1 Edited by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

was reading the superman/batman annual #1, and I came across a certain merc who coudn't stop talking. Anyone else think its the real deal?

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

Although he's never called Deadpool, its widely accepted that it is.

#3 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#4 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I like that homage. A lot.

#5 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Gottheit says:

"I like that homage. A lot."

I agree!

#6 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, DC could be throwing a hissy over the fact that Deadpool is(no offense) really just a giant Deathstroke rip-off, but instead they respectfully recognize the similarities, and are, like, saying "It's ok, man." Pretty cool.

#7 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that's what there doin there tryin to diss in there own sarcastic way just as they did with other Marvel hero look a likes who just showed in DC. i think instead of dissn Marvel on the low they should try to work on there story lines( and there artwork it looks so Archiie and Jugghead like sometimes) the jokes aint even as funny. The only thing funny is how Deadpool developed into a better character than deathstroke ( who is a great villian) cuz Marvel actually developed his character.

#8 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao  "why do you hate yourself so much?" 

deadpool rules :D

#9 Posted by wadeoverslade (5 posts) - - Show Bio

That is Deathstroke by aperance but I have read this issue and he seems to be acting very deadpooly

#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"I don't think that's what there doin there tryin to diss in there own sarcastic way just as they did with other Marvel hero look a likes who just showed in DC. i think instead of dissn Marvel on the low they should try to work on there story lines( and there artwork it looks so Archiie and Jugghead like sometimes) the jokes aint even as funny. The only thing funny is how Deadpool developed into a better character than deathstroke ( who is a great villian) cuz Marvel actually developed his character."
LOL! deathstroke isn't developed???
#11 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"SeSAW said:
"I don't think that's what there doin there tryin to diss in there own sarcastic way just as they did with other Marvel hero look a likes who just showed in DC. i think instead of dissn Marvel on the low they should try to work on there story lines( and there artwork it looks so Archiie and Jugghead like sometimes) the jokes aint even as funny. The only thing funny is how Deadpool developed into a better character than deathstroke ( who is a great villian) cuz Marvel actually developed his character."
LOL! deathstroke isn't developed???"
he is

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.