Deadpool got his Face Back ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

How did Deadpool get his face back ?...

#2 Posted by Enigmatri (28 posts) - - Show Bio

More plastic surgery?

#3 Posted by XEL820 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

He was injected with a serum that removed his healing factor. Since his healing factor was accidentally linked to his cancer during the process that gave him his healing factor, when his healing factor disappeared, so did his cancer.

#4 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer for Deadpool to be an insane guy with a deformed face who makes fun of everyone around him. Making him handsome somehow erase some of the characteristics which makes him special in the first place.

#5 Posted by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio

he is still insane he just lost his healing factor...

#6 Posted by Redberry (797 posts) - - Show Bio

@Brit said:

he is still insane he just lost his healing factor...

I think that between all the well-tone muscle and good-looking guys, Deadpool being disfigured makes him standout for me.

#7 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry, I'm sure it won't last.

#8 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping it lasts for a while - mainly because I'd like to see Deadpool combat feats that aren't reliant on his healing factor. They have a chance here to prove how good a fighter Wade is without any powers ...

#9 Posted by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio

@Redberry said:

@Brit said:

he is still insane he just lost his healing factor...

I think that between all the well-tone muscle and good-looking guys, Deadpool being disfigured makes him standout for me.

i agree a deformed face adds more frisson onto his character bt at Jotham said, it will not last long...

#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

He is still the same....Just no healing factor...But I'm sure it will be back...But let him keep the pretty face.

#11 Posted by XEL820 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

He is still the same....Just no healing factor...But I'm sure it will be back...But let him keep the pretty face.

That's what I'm hoping for too.. I have this weird drive for perfection, and while the flaw made him, unique, I hated it. I feel like even if he did get his healing factor back, and kept the face, his insanity is still a pretty big flaw.

#12 Edited by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@XEL820 said:

@Primmaster64 said:

He is still the same....Just no healing factor...But I'm sure it will be back...But let him keep the pretty face.

That's what I'm hoping for too.. I have this weird drive for perfection, and while the flaw made him, unique, I hated it. I feel like even if he did get his healing factor back, and kept the face, his insanity is still a pretty big flaw.

He is still insane..even with a pretty face.
#13 Posted by XEL820 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

The insanity, I can deal with. It's what makes him funny. But nothing about his face made him funny. It just made him emo. I like a Deadpool that cares about life :P

#14 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10777 posts) - - Show Bio

You know this mean Deadpool will have more character shield now, what mean today is more immortal and less human.

He was like Batman, a semi activated character shield character.

#15 Posted by Metaphor (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@Harddrivexxii said:

I'm hoping it lasts for a while - mainly because I'd like to see Deadpool combat feats that aren't reliant on his healing factor. They have a chance here to prove how good a fighter Wade is without any powers ...

That's what I'm hoping for as well, but let's not forget who's writing. I honestly don't have faith that Way can do what it is you're asking.

#16 Posted by DeadpoolFan101 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

What deadpool issue did this happen?

#17 Posted by Liara (421 posts) - - Show Bio

this happened in Deadpool : Dead (Deadpool #50 - #55)

#18 Posted by Annex (144 posts) - - Show Bio

D!ck move by marvel

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.