deadpool failure

#1 Posted by <the skull> (265 posts) - - Show Bio

in the wolverien origins movie they made a lot of mistakes with deadpools power first of all he dosent have blades in his arms and second he dosent have cyclops eye lazer i just saw the movie and they took the best power from him... him mouth.

#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by whirlwind6 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

THE MOVIE RUINED DEADPOOL AND I'LL NEVER FORGIVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by inferiorego (24108 posts) - - Show Bio
<the skull> said:
"in the wolverien origins movie they made a lot of mistakes with deadpools power first of all he dosent have blades in his arms and second he dosent have cyclops eye lazer i just saw the movie and they took the best power from him... him mouth."
I lika you! Do you lika me?!
Staff
#6 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio

rofl IE. They need to stop trying to fix things that aren't broken when it comes to comicbook storylines and characters.

#7 Posted by morf (85 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not see the point of making an expensive motion picture adaption of some creation meant for another media when ones intentions is to change such important elements as the main characters. Nor do I see why they cannot listen to those who the long lived, so called, fictional characters appeal to and destroy such an great opportunity to get the elemnets of graphic novels out to those who would not reach for the pleasure of sinking down in an "non-existing" world where only imagination sets the limits.

(And to those who may wonder what strange and unusual use of language this fiction-enthusiast has, let there only be said that watching all eight Hellraiser motion pictures in cronological order does set some marks on the very fabric of ones usual self).

#8 Posted by TOAA (169 posts) - - Show Bio
<the skull> said:
"in the wolverien origins movie they made a lot of mistakes with deadpools power first of all he dosent have blades in his arms and second he dosent have cyclops eye lazer i just saw the movie and they took the best power from him... him mouth."
You are banished. 
#9 Posted by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool's endign was a huge let down, but in the beggining Ryan Reynalds played Wade Wilson the great he had the whole thetare laughing and then after about 2 scenes you didnt see him for the rest of the movie until the end where he came back as some type of god like Deadpool. but i thought the ltitle part Ryan Reynalds got to do he did extremely well

#10 Posted by Lunacyde (19025 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, as an adaptation I thought it was mediocre. I felt like they portrayed Deadpool horribly and Gambit was a sham as well.

#11 Posted by SUNMAN (7235 posts) - - Show Bio

best showing of Deadpool yet    ;)

#12 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Reynolds portrayed Deapool very well indeed , i just wish they gave him more screen time .

#13 Posted by Vindellavon (425 posts) - - Show Bio

Wade needed more screentime, Reynolds portrayed him just fine, but too little screentime. Gambit, however was written horrible, portrayed horribly, and just plain old bad. Tsk, tsk.

#14 Posted by Deo Wade (430 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by bobagentofhydra (94 posts) - - Show Bio

after seeing what i just the movie I think they should just leave Deadpool alone.  Leave him for the comics and animated or CGI.  The movie itself wasn't all that bad but they sure ruined Deadpool's past, and there is no fixing that.  I think Deadpool should hunt down all that worked on the movie,  film it himself having a hella merc butcher party and then release that as a movie.

#16 Edited by NovaHulk (137 posts) - - Show Bio

1) The movie deadpool had some sort of "special forces suit." Wheres the purple and black suit with the mask????
2) Deadpool does not have some sort of "time powers." He's good with the katanas but there is no way that he could slice a bullet or deflect them all from 20 mg.
3) No fing guns.
4) Where the hell is the healing factor???
5) Worse of all, Deadpool isn't funny

#17 Posted by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio

^^i thought he was funny in the beginning

#18 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the Wade version, but the second "thing"....ug!
i mean, i knew there were going to be differances..but christ they went a little overboard!!!

#19 Posted by inferiorego (24108 posts) - - Show Bio
NovaHulk said:
"1) The movie deadpool had some sort of "special forces suit." Wheres the purple and black suit with the mask????2) Deadpool does not have some sort of "time powers." He's good with the katanas but there is no way that he could slice a bullet or deflect them all from 20 mg. 3) No EDIT guns.4) Where the EDIT is the healing factor??? 5) Worse of all, Deadpool isn't funny "
You should calm down, Ultimate Deadpool was way more of a "let down" than the film version... Where is everyone on that one?
Staff
#20 Edited by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
"NovaHulk said:
"1) The movie deadpool had some sort of "special forces suit." Wheres the purple and black suit with the mask????2) Deadpool does not have some sort of "time powers." He's good with the katanas but there is no way that he could slice a bullet or deflect them all from 20 mg. 3) No EDIT guns.4) Where the EDIT is the healing factor??? 5) Worse of all, Deadpool isn't funny "
You should calm down, Ultimate Deadpool was way more of a "let down" than the film version... Where is everyone on that one?"
They were both Letdowns but i thought that when Ryan Reynolds was playing DP he was pretty cool ; Barakapool not so cool .
#21 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
<the skull> said:
it wasn't the real deadpool it was a clone, i wish people would stop bitchin about this.
#22 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
NovaHulk said:
"1) The movie deadpool had some sort of "special forces suit." Wheres the purple and black suit with the mask????2) Deadpool does not have some sort of "time powers." He's good with the katanas but there is no way that he could slice a bullet or deflect them all from 20 mg. 3) No fucking guns.4) Where the hell is the healing factor??? 5) Worse of all, Deadpool isn't funny "
dude u need 2 read the fourm rules and i thought he looked ok at the start. i thought the deadpool fan boys would love the bit when he slices a bullet in half.
#23 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the begining Deadpool was almost spot on with DP's personallity, but the ending was more so how he should fight. How ever, Deadpool with Cyclops eye lasers? WTF!!! However everything else was pretty good in my opinion. Reyonalds was pretty funny and he should be Wade/Deadpool in the Deadpool spin off. (Alternate After Credits scene).

#24 Posted by inferiorego (24108 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#25 Posted by Dog On F1R3 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Im not even seeing it. The game on the other hand is going to be incredible.
It shows us wolverine as we always wanted to see him.
M RATED!!!!!
BLOOD AND GORE!!!!

#26 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
inferiorego said:
""
LMFAO!
#27 Posted by inferiorego (24108 posts) - - Show Bio

I dedicate that to every complaining Deadpool fanboy

Staff
#28 Edited by clockwork marks (7 posts) - - Show Bio

The only let down I could see is that most people might not catch that Reynolds is Deadpool at the beginning. Other wise I though the use of deadpool near the end was phenomenal. I especally liked how they broke the 4th wall by having the actor (or cgi?) look into the camera. I was a little startled by the presence that gave him.  

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool + Failure= WIN

#30 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Hater.  ;)

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91220 posts) - - Show Bio

;)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.