Deadpool corps

#1 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay so I had this idea bout a deadpool fan page where u can post deadpool's comics,memes photos,new fans doubts and discuss about the things that happen to the Merc with a mouth in the comics world,but first u need to pass in the test(PM me if u want to try) and then receive ur super dooper cool "deadpool" name and the direct to help me and organizing the page.

Administrated by me and ,we can post some doubts and some topics 4 u to discuss as u can do the same even not being a "member".

#2 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpoolrules said:

Okay so I had this idea bout a deadpool fan page where u can post deadpool's comics,memes photos

Go to any thread that wasn't originally about Deadpool.

#3 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam said:

@deadpoolrules said:

Okay so I had this idea bout a deadpool fan page where u can post deadpool's comics,memes photos

Go to any thread that wasn't originally about Deadpool.

dude do u think I only see deadpool threads???????

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.