Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool can affect other characters perception?

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Siryn look to belive his dad was going to be back, what if that is actually because Deadpool doea affect people around him to notice their nature in some level.

I mean characters react weirdly around Deadpool.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By The Lobster

How does he do this?

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@the_lobster_ said:

How does he do this?

The fact he notice the unreallity around him, could cause people to notice something is wrong or out of place.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

@the_lobster_ said:

How does he do this?

The fact he notice the unreallity around him, could cause people to notice something is wrong or out of place.

Him knowing something, doesn't mean it affects other's.

I could say that I know the Prime-Minister of Canada is a vampire. Even if it's true, that doesn't mean people are going to automatically believe me because I know it. People would react the same as they would if I said that all of existence was a comic book, they'd think I was crazy.....which is what they do when Deadpool mentions it. Anybody would act strange after hearing something strange.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@the_lobster_: I better explain in a better way, the thing that makes Deadpool notice the unrealllity around him, in some way affects the perceptions of other characters.

Also didnt the guys from history channel show us anything you say on tv has a reaction, some people is going to belive it and some people is not.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.