Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool and women

Citizen Vance*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#651  Edited By Citizen Vance*
    Suigetsu said:
    "Citizen Vance* said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "Deathstroke looks like a rip of captain american to me.
    Scaly mail, orange instead of red boots and gloves.

Besides we know that he is, so wath?

At least it is a parody and not a stupid cheap rip like spider-woman."
    You're trying to relate Deathstroke to Cap to cover for Deadpool.
    No I am not, I ma just saying that no one is original since everyone is a copy of everyone.
    I stated that Deadpool is a parody of Deathstroke that became even better than him.

and yes your Marvel Spider Woman its a Lame Rip.
    why can she climb walls if she flies? thats the most retarded thing ever, clear cheap rip.

They wanted to have a female spider-man just as they wanted to have a female she-hulk. However at least she-hulk its kinda cool, Spiderwoman its retard and silly.
    "
    Yes you are..you clearly are.Deathstroke being anything like Captain America has nothing to do with the point I am making.I'm saying how can you judge the Champions for being similar to the Avengers when your favorite anti-hero is clearly a direct rip-off of Deathstroke.You know it and I know it.Throwing Captain America in it just shows you are trying to justify Marvel purposely copying another character.
    Also.Marvel created Spider-Man,Spider-Woman,The Avengers,and the Champions...so they can't be ripping of their own ideas.Spider-Woman has less in common with Spider-Man that Deadpool does with Deathstroke.Also..Spider-Woman can cling to walls and fly because before she couldn't fly..she could only glide..so she used her wall crawling and agility to get around.

With that said..none of that has anything to do with the point I am making.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#652  Edited By Suigetsu
    Citizen Vance* said:
    "deadpool#1fanjon said:
    "suigetsu got a point"
    You're only agreeing with him because he's covering for Deadpool.He really has no idea WTF he's talking about."
    Trying to cover deadpool on wath?
    To me you are the one trying to cover Spider-Woman and her lameness by bringing up the topic of deathstroke and Captain wich I barely touched as an example.

Glide pfff, there was no need to do a spider-woman. You surely are lame , liking such retarded characters as Spider woman.
    Avatar image for deadpool1fanjon
    deadpool1fanjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#653  Edited By deadpool1fanjon
    Citizen Vance* said:
    "deadpool#1fanjon said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "Citizen Vance* said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "Deathstroke looks like a rip of captain american to me.
    Scaly mail, orange instead of red boots and gloves.

Besides we know that he is, so wath?

At least it is a parody and not a stupid cheap rip like spider-woman."
    You're trying to relate Deathstroke to Cap to cover for Deadpool.
    No I am not, I ma just saying that no one is original since everyone is a copy of everyone.
    I stated that Deadpool is a parody of Deathstroke that became even better than him.

and yes your Marvel Spider Woman its a Lame Rip.
    why can she climb walls if she flies? thats the most retarded thing ever, clear cheap rip.

They wanted to have a female spider-man just as they wanted to have a female she-hulk. However at least she-hulk its kinda cool, Spiderwoman its retard and silly.
    "
    suigetsu got a point"
    You're only agreeing with him because he's covering for Deadpool.He really has no idea WTF he's talking about."
    i was talking about when he said "why can she climb walls if she flies"
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#654  Edited By Suigetsu

I think it would be fun to see deadpool and she-hulk have a date once, they could break the 4rth wall together.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#655  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "Citizen Vance* said:
    "deadpool#1fanjon said:
    "suigetsu got a point"
    To me you are the one trying to cover Spider-Woman and her lameness by bringing up the topic of deathstroke and Captain wich I barely touched as an example.

Glide pfff, there was no need to do a spider-woman. You surely are lame , liking such retarded characters as Spider woman."
    STFU.You like Deadpool who is actually retarded so don't talk to me about Spider-woman.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#656  Edited By John Valentine
    Vance Astro said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "Citizen Vance* said:
    "deadpool#1fanjon said:
    "suigetsu got a point"

Glide pfff, there was no need to do a spider-woman. You surely are lame , liking such retarded characters as Spider woman."
    STFU.You like Deadpool who is actually retarded so don't talk to me about Spider-woman.
    "
    Vance, you clearly don't know anything.
    One can know a lot about a character when they have NEVER read a single book that features the character, let alone know who they are :p.
    deadpool1fanjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657  Edited By deadpool1fanjon
    Suigetsu said:
    "I think it would be fun to see deadpool and she-hulk have a date once, they could break the 4rth wall together.
    "

that would be hilarious
    Orider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#658  Edited By Orider

I think it's hilarious that people can barely keep focused on the topic of this forum.  I also think if we are going to try and pair Deadpool up with someone, we have to first establish the kind of woman he could successfully be in a relationship with.  As anybody who has read any Deadpool knows, he is not a particularly emotionally open person.  So he can't date anyone clingy.  He pretty needs someone who can take care of themselves and can deal with his personality.  She doesn't need to be super powered, or even a hero, but she can not be a Mary Jane or anything.  She needs to be badass and probably have her own issues, though maybe not as damaged as copycat was.
    P.S. I am hoping to bring this thread back to life. Aid me in my Crusade!

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#659  Edited By Kairan1979
    @Orider
    how about Typhoid Mary? She is badass and as messed up as Deadpool. She even was in black ops governmental program as Mutant Zero.
    Orider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#660  Edited By Orider
    @Kairan1979: You have a fair point, however Mary is a bit of a sociopath, or at least she was the last time a saw her.  Is she capable of being in a real relationship, would she even want to?
    deadpool1fanjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#661  Edited By deadpool1fanjon

Deadpool is in a tough spot fighting the hulk or saving those kids
    Metaphor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#662  Edited By Metaphor

DP's never gonna have any sort of real relationship, which is perfectly fine with me, considering I don't read his comics for that stuff.  

But as long as his face is fucked up, he'll only have random alien chicks to screw. 

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#663  Edited By Timandm
    @Metaphor said:

DP's never gonna have any sort of real relationship, which is perfectly fine with me, considering I don't read his comics for that stuff.  

But as long as his face is fucked up, he'll only have random alien chicks to screw. 

Syrin (Banshee's daughter) isn't an alien... Copycat wasn't an alien....
    deadpool1fanjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#664  Edited By deadpool1fanjon

copycat was a mutant

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.