Deadpool and women

#1 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (450 posts) - - Show Bio

I think deadpool misses copycat very much

#2 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he wants a job.

#3 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Wilson said:

"I think he wants a job."


What i mean Mr. Wilson is Deadpool relationship with women and what he thinks about them

#4 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
"

Mr. Wilson said:

"I think he wants a job."


What i mean Mr. Wilson is Deadpool relationship with women and what he thinks about them

"
And i think you didnt get what Mr. Wilson was trying to say...
#5 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (450 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
"

Mr. Wilson said:

"I think he wants a job."


What i mean Mr. Wilson is Deadpool relationship with women and what he thinks about them

"
And i think you didnt get what Mr. Wilson was trying to say...
"
i am talking about deadpool and women not his job idiot
#6 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (450 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
"Voidheart said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
"

Mr. Wilson said:

"I think he wants a job."


What i mean Mr. Wilson is Deadpool relationship with women and what he thinks about them

"
And i think you didnt get what Mr. Wilson was trying to say...
"
i am talking about deadpool and women not his job idiot
"
sorry i was just bored i didnt mean to call u that i just mean deadpool and his relationship with them.
#7 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Deadpool and siryn where ment for each other, I dont like copycat as a matter of fact I despise her >:(
Dunno why that thing stopped, it slike if marvel writters did a conspiracy or sumething to stop it from happening.

#8 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (450 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree now that i think about siryn was meant for deadpool

#9 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, srsly Ill send an email or a letter to marvel about this, tought probably they will just ignore me.
And after wath they did to syrin this is going really bad.
I could come out with a good storyline to fix it or just end up pairing deadpool with oultaw in the case scenario that they uber screw things up.

#10 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (450 posts) - - Show Bio

i wonder if deadpool will marry siryn

#11 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so, I ve got a plot or theory on how that could work tought I think this would go then in the fanfic section.

srsly that relationship rocked, dunno why they are pairing her with a stupid xmen that no one knows.
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio

.............

Moderator
#13 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
well I tought she was a pretty cool char, besides if the writers wanted they could had made things cooler and more entertaining.
Cant belive it, so many writers and so lame arcs, while there are those ho write and draw and make cooler stuff.
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"well I tought she was a pretty cool char, besides if the writers wanted they could had made things cooler and more entertaining.
Cant belive it, so many writers and so lame arcs, while there are those ho write and draw and make cooler stuff.
"
Well not many people want to write Deadpool well before they didn't so Marvel took what they could get.
Moderator
#15 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess you may be right there tought I think its lame cause deadpool its a really cool character, I mean I would have killed to get that position, but now I am working on a project for dark horse.Hope fate smiles to me in order to get my hands on that char one day.

#16 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (450 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"I guess you may be right there tought I think its lame cause deadpool its a really cool character, I mean I would have killed to get that position, but now I am working on a project for dark horse.Hope fate smiles to me in order to get my hands on that char one day."

this is about deadpool relationship with women
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
"Suigetsu said:
"I guess you may be right there tought I think its lame cause deadpool its a really cool character, I mean I would have killed to get that position, but now I am working on a project for dark horse.Hope fate smiles to me in order to get my hands on that char one day."

this is about deadpool relationship with women"
Who cares..his relationships are lame,not memorable,and a waste of storyline.
Moderator
#18 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
"Suigetsu said:
"I guess you may be right there tought I think its lame cause deadpool its a really cool character, I mean I would have killed to get that position, but now I am working on a project for dark horse.Hope fate smiles to me in order to get my hands on that char one day."

this is about deadpool relationship with women"
Who cares..his relationships are lame,not memorable,and a waste of storyline."
Revising the human aspects of characters its probably one of the main things of why people get hooked on their story.
As for hes relationships, well the writters had made them to be a waste of time, except Joe Kelly ho actually tried to acomplish something with D
WadexTherry but the writters that appeared after him screwed up.

So yeah after that all hes relationships had been lame tought that could be fixed if the writters wanted, and I hope they do.
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio

.............

Moderator
#20 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:



this is about deadpool relationship with women"
and not about .............
thats spamming
#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:



this is about deadpool relationship with women"
and not about .............
thats spamming
"
No bringing back threads with no room for discussion is spamming.
Moderator
#22 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (450 posts) - - Show Bio

look pal i like deadpool very much is because he is like me if u dont like then dont put stuff on my post if u dont like him

#23 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
"look pal i like deadpool very much is because he is like me if u dont like then dont put stuff on my post if u dont like him"
I agree with you!
I like DeadPool very much too!  because I identify myself with him and  many other reasons.
Spamming its just posting without any content so If you dont like wath is being discussed in here then please stop acting like an ass.

Back to Topic: I hope we get to see some Deadpool X Outlaw soon, cause wath the writters did with siryn and Madrox its outrageous and Wade Wilson its not gona like it when he finds out.
Seriously we will soon see how smart are the writters and if they can actually give to the fans of deadpool something interesting with loads of drama, action,revenge and romance.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
"look pal i like deadpool very much is because he is like me if u dont like then dont put stuff on my post if u dont like him"
STFU...I never said I didn't like Deadpool....

Suigetsu said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
"look pal i like deadpool very much is because he is like me if u dont like then dont put stuff on my post if u dont like him"
I agree I like him very much to because I identify myself with him, and because many other reasons.
Spamming its just posting without any content so If you dont like wath is being discussed in here then please stop acting like an ass.

Back to Topic: I hope we get to see some Deadpool X Outlaw soon, cause wath the writters did with siryn and Madrox its outrageous and Wade Wilson its not gona like it when he finds out.
Seriously we will soon see how smart are the writters and if they can actually give to the fans of deadpool something interesting with loads of drama, action,revenge and romance.

"
Of course you agree...this thread is still useless.
Moderator
#25 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
"look pal i like deadpool very much is because he is like me if u dont like then dont put stuff on my post if u dont like him"
STFU...I never said I didn't like Deadpool....

Suigetsu said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
"look pal i like deadpool very much is because he is like me if u dont like then dont put stuff on my post if u dont like him"
I agree I like him very much to because I identify myself with him, and because many other reasons.
Spamming its just posting without any content so If you dont like wath is being discussed in here then please stop acting like an ass.

Back to Topic: I hope we get to see some Deadpool X Outlaw soon, cause wath the writters did with siryn and Madrox its outrageous and Wade Wilson its not gona like it when he finds out.
Seriously we will soon see how smart are the writters and if they can actually give to the fans of deadpool something interesting with loads of drama, action,revenge and romance.

"
Of course you agree...this thread is still useless.
"
Your answers are useless.
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Vance Astro said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
"look pal i like deadpool very much is because he is like me if u dont like then dont put stuff on my post if u dont like him"
STFU...I never said I didn't like Deadpool....

Suigetsu said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
"look pal i like deadpool very much is because he is like me if u dont like then dont put stuff on my post if u dont like him"
I agree I like him very much to because I identify myself with him, and because many other reasons.
Spamming its just posting without any content so If you dont like wath is being discussed in here then please stop acting like an ass.

Back to Topic: I hope we get to see some Deadpool X Outlaw soon, cause wath the writters did with siryn and Madrox its outrageous and Wade Wilson its not gona like it when he finds out.
Seriously we will soon see how smart are the writters and if they can actually give to the fans of deadpool something interesting with loads of drama, action,revenge and romance.

"
Of course you agree...this thread is still useless.
"
Your answers are useless."
In a useless thread..what does it matter?
Moderator
#27 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Always arguing....(sigh)

#28 Edited by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

They really should ban VA from the Deadpool forum. All he does is start arguments and hate on the greatest comic book character of all time: Deadpool.

#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Paradox4000 said:
"They really should ban VA from the Deadpool forum. All he does is start arguments and hate on the greatest comic book character of all time: Deadpool."
STFU.
Moderator
#30 Posted by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, you proved my point. :)

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio
Paradox4000 said:
"Thanks, you proved my point. :)"
You spoke to me...I responded.That's not me starting an argument..that's me telling you to f#ck off.I have nothing against everyone else.I personally hate you.
Moderator
#32 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh........

#33 Posted by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't been to this board in like a month and I get back to see you posting in every topic saying that Deadpool sucks in some way and arguing with actual fans of Deadpool.

#34 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

Deapool's relationships were lame.He's a solo dude like Wolverine except for far less attractive and unable to make it with a character anybody cares about.Less relationships...more shooting people.

#35 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Well we have plenty of shooting tought he seems to be more sensible than wolverine is and even wolverine gets chicks tought, I say that if you want fire power and him having a chik Outlaw would be the one.
She is a funny girl that is good at guns.

#36 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Well we have plenty of shooting tought he seems to be more sensible than wolverine is and even wolverine gets chicks tought, I say that if you want fire power and him having a chik Outlaw would be the one.
She is a funny girl that is good at guns.
"
Wolverine's face isn't all messed up though..he's just hairy..typical Canadian features.If Outlaw starts dating Wade which I doubt will happen..i'm never reading Deadpool again.
#37 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Suigetsu said:
"Well we have plenty of shooting tought he seems to be more sensible than wolverine is and even wolverine gets chicks tought, I say that if you want fire power and him having a chik Outlaw would be the one.
She is a funny girl that is good at guns.
"
Wolverine's face isn't all messed up though..he's just hairy..typical Canadian features.If Outlaw starts dating Wade which I doubt will happen..i'm never reading Deadpool again.
"
so you are saying that you would quit because you dont like him to be paired? many people find it funny, including me that someone like him gets to be all romantic etc..., it shows that you dont have to be a brad pitt in order to get hot chicks etc..
Besides many people like the idea of outlaw and deadpool, she would work as a good romantic sidekick for him.

#38 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Suigetsu said:
"Well we have plenty of shooting tought he seems to be more sensible than wolverine is and even wolverine gets chicks tought, I say that if you want fire power and him having a chik Outlaw would be the one.
She is a funny girl that is good at guns.
"
Wolverine's face isn't all messed up though..he's just hairy..typical Canadian features.If Outlaw starts dating Wade which I doubt will happen..i'm never reading Deadpool again.
"
so you are saying that you would quit because you dont like him to be paired? many people find it funny, including me that someone like him gets to be all romantic etc..., it shows that you dont have to be a brad pitt in order to get hot chicks etc..
Besides many people like the idea of outlaw and deadpool, she would work as a good romantic sidekick for him.

"
First of all..they already ruined Agent X because of Deadpool.I actually happen to like him and Outlaw.Being with Wade will ruin both characters.Relationships boring the character out because their stories become intertwined.Just look at Storm and Black Panther...they do everything together now it's lame.Wade getting romantic is lame..he ugly and disgusting and he's a mercenary.I know you don't have to be Brad Pitt to get hott chicks because Billy Bob Thornton had Angelina Jolie before him...but they should at least not look like they have leprosy.

Deadpool doesn't need a sidekick...he can't die so why would he need someone to watch his back?

#39 Posted by Colt (122 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
I like DeadPool very much too!  because I identify myself with him and  many other reasons.

i wouldnt be proud of that.
#40 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool + Siryn: the motor mouth and the loud mouth forever!

#41 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (450 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Suigetsu said:
"Well we have plenty of shooting tought he seems to be more sensible than wolverine is and even wolverine gets chicks tought, I say that if you want fire power and him having a chik Outlaw would be the one.
She is a funny girl that is good at guns.
"
Wolverine's face isn't all messed up though..he's just hairy..typical Canadian features.If Outlaw starts dating Wade which I doubt will happen..i'm never reading Deadpool again.
"
so you are saying that you would quit because you dont like him to be paired? many people find it funny, including me that someone like him gets to be all romantic etc..., it shows that you dont have to be a brad pitt in order to get hot chicks etc..
Besides many people like the idea of outlaw and deadpool, she would work as a good romantic sidekick for him.

"
i agree with you about deadpool and outlaw
#42 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
"Suigetsu said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Suigetsu said:
"Well we have plenty of shooting tought he seems to be more sensible than wolverine is and even wolverine gets chicks tought, I say that if you want fire power and him having a chik Outlaw would be the one.
She is a funny girl that is good at guns.
"
Wolverine's face isn't all messed up though..he's just hairy..typical Canadian features.If Outlaw starts dating Wade which I doubt will happen..i'm never reading Deadpool again.
"
so you are saying that you would quit because you dont like him to be paired? many people find it funny, including me that someone like him gets to be all romantic etc..., it shows that you dont have to be a brad pitt in order to get hot chicks etc..
Besides many people like the idea of outlaw and deadpool, she would work as a good romantic sidekick for him.

"
i agree with you about deadpool and outlaw
"
I don't know how you can if you actually like Deadpool.His comics are going to get lame.
#43 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (450 posts) - - Show Bio
DEADPOOL said:
"Deadpool + Siryn: the motor mouth and the loud mouth forever!
"
do u want to be my mentor
#44 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
DEADPOOL said:
"Deadpool + Siryn: the motor mouth and the loud mouth forever!
"
Now that would be EPIC!
too lame marvel writters flushed that great idea on the toilet.
Queen Kong: Black panther and Storm are a very different case because Outlaw and Deadpool are in the very same comic most of the time, or at least since  the Cable and Deadpool series.

Relationships and crushes are always interesting ways to see the human aspects of the character, now if you dont like the idea just because of wath happened to deadpool skin well that is one of the things that make it funnie of how come someone like that can actually get hot chicks, and the look of he's skin depends on the artist.
Besides its a comic book character that its supposed to make you laugh.
#45 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"Deadpool + Siryn: the motor mouth and the loud mouth forever!
"
Now that would be EPIC!
too lame marvel writters flushed that great idea on the toilet.
Queen Kong: Black panther and Storm are a very different case because Outlaw and Deadpool are in the very same comic most of the time, or at least since  the Cable and Deadpool series.

Relationships and crushes are always interesting ways to see the human aspects of the character, now if you dont like the idea just because of wath happened to deadpool skin well that is one of the things that make it funnie of how come someone like that can actually get hot chicks, and the look of he's skin depends on the artist.
Besides its a comic book character that its supposed to make you laugh.
"
That doesn't even make sense.Black Panther and Storm have been in every comic together since they got married.Yes Outlaw is already in Deadpool's comics but if they are together as a couple she will be a forced sidekick rather than her own character.Storm has it good because she's a respected X-woman..she can branch out when she wants.Neither Deadpool or Outlaw have that option.Deadpool being with Cable worked because we all knew it was temporary and they were exact opposites.So Deadpool's joking ways mixed in with Cable's seriousness set up some good jokes and funny situations.


Relationships are always get lame in the Marvel U unless it is between two characters of a big team like the Avengers or X-men or a hero is married to a regular person.Like Daredevil...his wife has no powers.Deadpool is funny on his own..he doesn't need Outlaw.Putting him with a so-called-hot chick with his face like that isn't funny it's lame and shows that the writers will just do any random thing in a Deadpool comic because he has no actual significance to the Marvel U.
#46 Edited by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"Deadpool + Siryn: the motor mouth and the loud mouth forever!
"
Now that would be EPIC!
too lame marvel writters flushed that great idea on the toilet.
"
It seemed that way, but Daniel Way (the guy writing Deadpool's new solo series) has stated that he's a huge fan of the early Deadpool comics, especially Joe Kelly's run and is going to have Deadpool meet back up with characters like Siryn.

I think this is a great thing. Although from what I've heard, she's pregnant with Multiple-Man's baby... but he put the moves on her while she was drunk and doesn't have feelings for him from what I understand. I think that knowledge would put Deadpool through some moods, but she's the only character in the entire Marvel universe that was able to control Deadpool... that's how much he loves her, and I think she has feelings for him too. I think a relationship can really blossom.
#47 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
"Voidheart said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
"

Mr. Wilson said:

"I think he wants a job."


What i mean Mr. Wilson is Deadpool relationship with women and what he thinks about them

"
And i think you didnt get what Mr. Wilson was trying to say...
"
i am talking about deadpool and women not his job idiot
"
He didn't mean a literal job....... it involves getting on your knees
#48 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
"Voidheart said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
"

Mr. Wilson said:

"I think he wants a job."


What i mean Mr. Wilson is Deadpool relationship with women and what he thinks about them

"
And i think you didnt get what Mr. Wilson was trying to say...
"
i am talking about deadpool and women not his job idiot
"
He didn't mean a literal job....... it involves getting on your knees"
lol I bet you guys thought I sounded stupid or something.
#49 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't lol I know what you're gettin' at :D

#50 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
DEADPOOL said:
"Suigetsu said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"Deadpool + Siryn: the motor mouth and the loud mouth forever!
"
Now that would be EPIC!
too lame marvel writters flushed that great idea on the toilet.
"
It seemed that way, but Daniel Way (the guy writing Deadpool's new solo series) has stated that he's a huge fan of the early Deadpool comics, especially Joe Kelly's run and is going to have Deadpool meet back up with characters like Siryn.

I think this is a great thing. Although from what I've heard, she's pregnant with Multiple-Man's baby... but he put the moves on her while she was drunk and doesn't have feelings for him from what I understand. I think that knowledge would put Deadpool through some moods, but she's the only character in the entire Marvel universe that was able to control Deadpool... that's how much he loves her, and I think she has feelings for him too. I think a relationship can really blossom.
"
Agreed.  Have you checked the preview on Marvel.com yet?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.