Deadpool and Villains

• 81 results
#51 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. I see a cross on his forhead now that I look closer...

#52 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Best would be to ask him by pm,  do you think that a character with that style could work as a new Enemie for deadpool?

#53 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

It could....

#54 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

They should do a Deadpool vs Deathstroke special, the one of superman batman annual was good and it sold mainly because of that so I think it would be good.

#55 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I would so buy it!  Or a Snake Eyes/Deadpool or  Boba Fett/Deadpool.

#56 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool vs Deathstroke all the way!

I would like to have a poster of that, and wizard could make it possible.
#57 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Deadpool vs Deathstroke all the way!
I would like to have a poster of that, and wizard could make it possible.
"

That'd be cool.  I would so buy it.
#58 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

I am gonna send an email to wizard to see wath happens.

there used to be a poster with deadpool and bobba fett right?
#59 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a splash page not a poster.  Here:

#60 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

its freaking awesome!, they should do a poster of that anyways.

and one with  DP vs DS too.

wath is a splash page btw?
#61 Posted by King Goku (312 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool has by far the most pathetic villains.Almost as bad as Agent X's.

#62 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats why he needs new ones.  T-Ray needs to be serious and scary!!!!!!

#63 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, agent x was crappy tough Deadpool needs some new and well built ones.

T-ray was great when he was serious and scary but I think that he's story was done when Joe kelly left and he even did a climatic ending with answers etc..
I personally belive that t-ray should be left alone now and new chars should be explored.
#64 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Same here.  He needs new villains.  Thats why I'm ready for Horror Buisness, it seems like there will be a new villain.

#65 Posted by Yoshimitsu (185 posts) - - Show Bio
Well, Taskmaster is an on/off love/hate relationship. So, they should just make Taskmaster Wade's archenemy. I mean, their fights are epic, and plus, it's entertaining to watch Task get angry.
#66 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Yoshimitsu said:
"Well, Taskmaster is an on/off love/hate relationship. So, they should just make Taskmaster Wade's archenemy. I mean, their fights are epic, and plus, it's entertaining to watch Task get angry.
"
I like him as well but would like to see original villains.  Maybe he could vs. somebody kinda like the Sinister Six.
#67 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Joe kelly should create a new villian for deadpool because he is very good when it comes for background etc...

Not that daniel way aint good tought , joe kelly its a classic.
#68 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"I think that Joe kelly should create a new villian for deadpool because he is very good when it comes for background etc...
Not that daniel way aint good tought , joe kelly its a classic.
"

Yeah, I know.  He reinvented Hammerhead in Spider-Man so he could do it.
#69 Posted by deadpool11907 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

batman has his jail the arkham asylum, they should have deadpool locked in one and fight out or something. they should bring back his hell house in the new issues

#70 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

He already fought he's way out from an asylum with the help of siryn, in some x-force issue.

#71 Posted by Class Clown (311 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"TheDrifter said:
"I could see your Zombie Deadpool idea.

Perhaps, An Ultimate Deadpool / Deadpool crossover? That'd be kinda cool."

Yes, he needs a crazed villain that is more crazy then him.  Deadpool would find it insulting to see a man crazier than he."

Joker perhaps =P
#72 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I don't remember Deadpool have many memorable villians.He has had some epic fights with heroes and villains of other heroes though."
Yea. T-ray is pretty lame but I think Typoid Mary made a good villain for Deadpool.
#73 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

why don't Marvel and DC just already do it? just make the damn comic Deadpool vs Deathstroke I bet it would be a great comic specially seen how Deadpool gets on Deathstroke's nerves..

Umm as for a villain... ummm I really like DP vs Agent X is kind of cool

also I agree they should explore the weapon x thingy XD

#74 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

T-ray used to be scary and uber badass when he was done by joe kelly, after that all the other writters made him look goofy and ame =(

I would like to see a deadpool vs deadstroke special , Marvel and dc should do it, I mean first one in the dc univers and then one in the marvel universe.
#75 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"why don't Marvel and DC just already do it? just make the damn comic Deadpool vs Deathstroke I bet it would be a great comic specially seen how Deadpool gets on Deathstroke's nerves..

Umm as for a villain... ummm I really like DP vs Agent X is kind of cool

also I agree they should explore the weapon x thingy XD"
Agent X is all fat now though.
I'd like to see Typhoid Mary again. Is she even alive anymore? Does anyone know?
#76 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

good question abnormally , I really have no idea waths going on with typhoid mary.

I think she is at the limbo right now.
#77 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Typhoid Mary..may be Mutant Zero.

#78 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is that? Is that the assassin who kills the X-men in Days of Future Now? No, I think that was Agent Zero... I don't know.

#79 Posted by Deadpool87 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I think one of his new main rivals got to be Apocalypse!!! He seems like a way deadly type person that would be the biggest challenge for Deadpool.  Other vilains that can be a regular can be Juggernaut, Sauron, Sabretooth, and Rhino.

#80 Posted by Kairan1979 (16722 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suigetsu
wasn't she working for Daredevil in the Shadowland arc?
#81 Edited by Eyelash30 (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool foes I'd like to see: Slayback, Grim Reaper, Deathwatch, Bianca LaNiege, Dirk Anger, and Abominatrix.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.