Deadpool and the X-force,Factor etc...

• 64 results
#1 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since there doesnt exist any topic specifically for this I tought I should create one.
Specially now that the x-force writters are thinking on working with Daniel way for something special relating Deadpool and X-force. And dont forget Deadpool ,  siryn and Madrox.

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss the old X-Force with Cable,Shatterstar,and Domino

#3 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

I have always had this question.
Is X-force the same as X-factor?
I know they are different books but are they the same team or something?

#4 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

No..... nothing similar.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"I have always had this question.
Is X-force the same as X-factor?
I know they are different books but are they the same team or something?"
No not at all.X-Force has always been like a mutant mercenary group and X-Factor was like the governments X-men.
#6 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

.... Siryn is not in X-Force........

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
".... Siryn is not in X-Force........"
I am.
#8 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"John Valentine said:
".... Siryn is not in X-Force........"
I am."

Huh?
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.I was jokin JV

#10 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"LOL.I was jokin JV"

Haha, I was confused.
#11 Posted by Shaper (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

That sounds awesome. I might actually get X-force again.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

What sounds awesome? Deadpool in the X-Force..that aint gonna happen anytime soon.

#13 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but it seems like he is going to be guest star there for an arc or something.

#14 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

.... there's been no formal mention of it and considering Way is doing an Origins crossover, it'll be a while before he does one with Deadpool.

#15 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"yeah but it seems like he is going to be guest star there for an arc or something."

... so......
#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"yeah but it seems like he is going to be guest star there for an arc or something."
Maybe he will appear in X-Force because Marvel seems to be having old storylines mix with new and he did appear in quite a few X-Force books.
#17 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

... but where's the mention of him with Siryna dn Madrox... um.... NOWHERE.

#18 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking of Origins I find it really hard to read that.

#19 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Speaking of Origins I find it really hard to read that."

As in it's poor?
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Speaking of Origins I find it really hard to read that."

As in it's poor?"
The dialouge and story isn't bad the art is pure garbage though.Everytime I read a book with Steve Dillon's art in it..it makes me want to switch to DC.
#21 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

It's like John Romita Junior's art in many ways.

#22 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"... but where's the mention of him with Siryna dn Madrox... um.... NOWHERE."
I said X-force not X-factor, besides Daniel Way said it on he's podcast.
Now if you want to  bring that topic well......

Deadpool its going to encounter Siryn and Madrox one day or the other, why? because Deadpool's fanbase its very strong and they want to see wath will happen.
#23 Edited by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"John Valentine said:
"... but where's the mention of him with Siryna dn Madrox... um.... NOWHERE."
I said X-force not X-factor, besides Daniel Way said it on he's podcast.
Now if you want to  bring that topic well......

Deadpool its going to encounter Siryn and Madrox one day or the other, why? because Deadpool's fanbase its very strong and they want to see wath will happen."
Your first post stated that you do not know the difference between the two books.

As for the fanbase, that means j@ck sh!t:

• Captain America had a bigger fanbase than Deadpool, he was killed.
  • Iron Man has a bigger fanbase than Deadpool, he will be killed.
  • The X-Men have a bigger fanbase than Deadpool, and they were disbanded.
  • Spider-Man has a bigger fanbase than Deadpool, he was totally mucked up.

....................... in case you haven't realised, writers don't tend to cater for what a few hardcore fans want to happen.

#24 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

That is absolutely 100% True JV.

#25 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:

It means Sales! duh....
You are just desperate cause you dont want deadpool getting he's noses on x-factor isnt?

well reglardless if he will end with siryn or not I think we at least deserve to know the outcome.
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"John Valentine said:

It means Sales! duh....
You are just desperate cause you dont want deadpool getting he's noses on x-factor isnt?

well reglardless if he will end with siryn or not I think we at least deserve to know the outcome."
I think what he means is the writers feel confident in making good storyline so they don't need suggestions...
#27 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone needs suggestions , specially if you are writting a comic that has gone very popular mainly because of the internet.

wathever discussing about DP,Siryn and Madrox its pointless right now cause there wont be any relationship things until the 3rth or 4rth arc as stated by DW in some interview around the net.
#28 Edited by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

Suigetsu said:

"John Valentine said:

It means Sales! duh....

well reglardless if he will end with siryn or not I think we at least deserve to know the outcome."

.... so you deserve an outcome of a thread which hasn't been picked up in over three years?

I think it's pretty safe to say that the outcome is known: nothing will result.

#29 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

It was in C & DP but oh well.....

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Everyone needs suggestions , specially if you are writting a comic that has gone very popular mainly because of the internet.
wathever discussing about DP,Siryn and Madrox its pointless right now cause there wont be any relationship things until the 3rth or 4rth arc as stated by DW in some interview around the net.
"
I agree with this but often comic writers don't consider what the fans want and they end up getting replaced or so many people accept what the writer is doing that Marvel doesn't see anything amiss...there for causing the long time fans to lose interest.
#31 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Suigetsu said:
"Everyone needs suggestions , specially if you are writting a comic that has gone very popular mainly because of the internet.
"
I agree with this but often comic writers don't consider what the fans want and they end up getting replaced or so many people accept what the writer is doing that Marvel doesn't see anything amiss...there for causing the long time fans to lose interest."
I think some writers do consider the fans.  But you are right.
#32 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Suigetsu said:
"
I agree with this but often comic writers don't consider what the fans want and they end up getting replaced or so many people accept what the writer is doing that Marvel doesn't see anything amiss...there for causing the long time fans to lose interest."
I think some writers do consider the fans.  But you are right."
Yea true..I think more often than not at all writers try to consider us because they are nothing without us..but at the same time..some writers think they are so great they don't need our help.
#33 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Daniel Way seems like the kind of guy that likes to hear from the fans, my resource its him posting on some forums to hear wath the fans want etc..

#34 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he does seem good about that.  He knows the fans want a good Deadpool.

#35 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Well Daniel Way seems like the kind of guy that likes to hear from the fans, my resource its him posting on some forums to hear wath the fans want etc.."

He might be that sort of writer, but Axel Alsono and other people would have different views............
#36 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

ho the f***ck is alex alonso?

besides the popular and better selled has the preference, and he has the favour of joe quesada (talking about the favour of the gods)

#37 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Axel Alonso is the editor for Deadpool.

#38 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

well then he will favour us isnt he? I dont see why the editor of deadpool wont do stuff that benefits the sales, fans etc..

#39 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"well then he will favour us isnt he? I dont see why the editor of deadpool wont do stuff that benefits the sales, fans etc.."
He's not going to let a poor writer destroy decent writers stuff.
#40 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Daniel Way is good at Deadpool...

#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Daniel Way is good at Deadpool..."
I can deal with Way.He's pretty good.He makes Deadpool more believable and not just a joke character,
#42 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly. I think I prefer him over Fabien Nciziea.

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Exactly. I think I prefer him over Fabien Nciziea."
I like Fabian's work as well much more than Kelly's work back in the day.He made Deadpool untouchable with 4th wall breaking.
#44 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Nicieza created Deadpool however Kelly definied the character.

Personally I like more Kelly's style tough Nicieza aint bad at all, in fact he is very good.
Its just that in cable and deadpool he didnt do some things that I would had liked to and he kind of lost the spice near the end.

#45 Edited by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

......... Deadpool-like character should have remained in the 1990s.....

#46 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Well Nicieza created Deadpool however Kelly definied the character.
Personally I like more Kelly's style tough Nicieza aint bad at all, in fact he is very good.
Its just that in cable and deadpool he didnt do some things that I would had liked to and he kind of lost the spice near the end.

"

Same here.
#47 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"......... Deadpool-like character should have remained in the 1990s....."
#48 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, he's style of the 90's was amaizing!
And he had a very nice red haired GF at that time ;)

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

People who think Deadpool should still be with Siryn should read this

"Deadpool found tranquility in the friendship of Siryn from the X-Force;although he came to deeply love her she NEVER fully reciprocated his feelings"

Read it.

#50 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew that, they never really 'went out'.  They liked each other sometimes though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.