Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool and Siryn

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Vance Astro said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Siryn + DP = Awesome"
    Siryn+DP=toned down Deadpool and blind,retarded,poorly written Siryn."
    Toned down?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    TheDrifter said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Siryn + DP = Awesome"
    Toned down?"
    The way Deadpool was before Cable and Deadpool with the endless murdering of victims...is the way he should be.He was a chump with Siryn.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
    deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Vance Astro said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Siryn + DP = Awesome"
    Toned down?"
    The way Deadpool was before Cable and Deadpool with the endless murdering of victims...is the way he should be.He was a chump with Siryn."
    Did'nt know that
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By Suigetsu

No way, that was the time when he was just starting hes comic career.
    Bad things and good things had to happen.

She was one of the reasons of why he decided to change hes way.

Something will happen regardless of wath you want.

Motor mouth + Loud mouth FTW!
    X-factor fans are just  afraid of Deadpool getting near and screwing thingswith lame madrox and the wanabe xmen team.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "No way, that was the time when he was just starting hes comic career.
    Bad things and good things had to happen.

She was one of the reasons of why he decided to change hes way.

Something will happen regardless of wath you want.

Motor mouth + Loud mouth FTW!
    X-factor fans are just  afraid of Deadpool getting near and screwing thingswith lame madrox and the wanabe xmen team.
    "
    Again..don't be stupid.If Marvel was going to make Siryn get back with Deadpool,they wouldn't have let Madrox get her pregnant.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Siryn + DP = Awesome"
    Toned down?"
    The way Deadpool was before Cable and Deadpool with the endless murdering of victims...is the way he should be.He was a chump with Siryn."
    In some ways I agree but in others I don't.  The Deadpool ongoing with Joe Kelly is the best Deadpool has ever been and that included a Syrin dynamic. 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Siryn + DP = Awesome"
    Toned down?"
    In some ways I agree but in others I don't.  The Deadpool ongoing with Joe Kelly is the best Deadpool has ever been and that included a Syrin dynamic. "
    Most of what I read involving Deadpool that was good didn't involve her.Anything he will be remembered for,doesn't involve her...So I don't see her going back to him,especially in light of that fact that she is major character in a relevant book right now and is having Madrox's baby.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "TheDrifter said:
    "Siryn + DP = Awesome"
    Toned down?"
    In some ways I agree but in others I don't.  The Deadpool ongoing with Joe Kelly is the best Deadpool has ever been and that included a Syrin dynamic. "
    Most of what I read involving Deadpool that was good didn't involve her.Anything he will be remembered for,doesn't involve her...So I don't see her going back to him,especially in light of that fact that she is major character in a relevant book right now and is having Madrox's baby."

I didn't say they'd go back out thats not me.  I said she was imortant to the series while you said she wasn't prominent.  In the frst arc she was mentioned each issue and had 3 cameos in 3 issues.  She stopped Pool from killing his tormentor and if that isn't important then what is?
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Suigetsu

Marvel aint a single person ho writes all books but its composed of various writters.
    Again She got pregnant because either the x-factor writter didnt know or had forgot about them, or because the Deadpool writter was NOT expecting this to happen, as a matter of fact Daniel way (the new deadpool writter) had no idea about it and got freaked out, so now they are going to put a hand on this matter.

And since deadpool its Alot of sales and its more popular than madrox they may change stuff.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "Marvel aint a single person ho writes all books but its composed of various writters.
    Again She got pregnant because either the x-factor writter didnt know or had forgot about them, or because the Deadpool writter was NOT expecting this to happen, as a matter of fact Daniel way (the new deadpool writter) had no idea about it and got freaked out, so now they are going to put a hand on this matter.

And since deadpool its Alot of sales and its more popular than madrox they may change stuff."
    This is why people on the vine get mad at Deadpool fanboys.See people like DEADPOOL and Mr.Wilson are people who care about the character and enjoy his storyline..You on the other hand are delusional.Siryn has been done with Deadpool for almost a decade if not more.The writer for X-Factor allowed Siryn to get pregnant not because he forgot about the relationship she had with Deadpool but because maybe he thought it was time to move foward.Daniel Way can't do anything about Siryn's current situation,she is valuable member of X-Factor and all storylines that are canon are connected.They aren't going to make her leave Madrox who she is pregnant by for Deadpool
    An stop making up sh#t.Deadpool doesn't sell more than X-Factor.Deadpool is the lowest selling character comic,next to Howard the Duck and Moon Knight.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Suigetsu
    Vance Astro said:
    "They aren't going to make her leave Madrox who she is pregnant by for Deadpool
    An stop making up sh#t.Deadpool doesn't sell more than X-Factor.Deadpool is the lowest selling character comic,next to Howard the Duck and Moon Knight.
    "
    Hmmm thats funniy if he sells so low how come that he has 2 mini runs, loads of annuals and special issues, 2 solo series(3 if not counting weapon x) and a co-star series with Cable.
    Siryn its a valuable char to X-force is true, So was Storm to the X-men.

I act like this because I am tired of  all the hostility from all the deadpool haters and Madrox lovers that throw **** at me when I say something about deadpool and siryn. I dont see waths the desilution there, to me you are the desilutional for you throw s*** at the illusions of others.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "They aren't going to make her leave Madrox who she is pregnant by for Deadpool
    "
    Hmmm thats funniy if he sells so low how come that he has 2 mini runs, loads of annuals and special issues, 2 solo series(3 if not counting weapon x) and a co-star series with Cable.
    Siryn its a valuable char to X-force is true, So was Storm to the X-men.

I act like this because I am tired of  all the hostility from all the deadpool haters and Madrox lovers that throw **** at me when I say something about deadpool and siryn. I dont see waths the desilution there, to me you are the desilutional for you throw s*** at the illusions of others.
    "
    He sells enough to still exist independently but all of Marvel's other independents sell more.Moon Knight and Howard the Duck is the only one he sells more than.
    Black Panther is more popular than Deadpool

I'm not a Deadpool hater..I end up saying bad things about him because of people like you.I actually like Deadpool,but fanboys like you are so f#ckin annoying.You act like the world revolves around Deadpool and everything you want to happen for him will because he's some great character.Well it's not.He's a B-list character,who is funny at times and has been a part of some major events...but the reality is.He's a joke character and he always will be.The reason people get mad when you talk about Deadpool and Siryn is the relationship is old hell and there isn't even a hint that she will go back to him.She's major now...not a sidekick to a joke character.How am I delusional for looking at what's really happening rather than hoping something will happen that probably won't.
    Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Slinger

Deadpool's much more likely to end up with Bea Arthur. Or Big Bertha.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Suigetsu
    Vance Astro:
    I really dont know where you get the info about the popularity of the chars, but as far as I have seen Deadpool its a hole new concept than the typical hero of black panther etc...

Deadpool was the reason of why I got interested on comics, because he is fun and enjoyable and not confusing like 90% of all the North American comic characters. To me Deadpool and the characters that revolve around him are the only ones I care, for the ones that are not are waay to confusing. However I am not insisting and wanting Marvel to give all the best stuff to him like the do to Wolverine and other chars, even less known characters.

The only Reason of why Deadpool its not worldwide famous its because he hasnt gone out of the comic, tought he has proved to be a hidden Jewel of Marvel and they are planning to explote that in the very near future.

As for the relationship between Deadpool and Siryn well... it may be old but the reason of why it stays strong was because of the good storie's they whent trough.
    So you think she is Major now? being just another member and another woman to a man that shags to every woman he sees.
    At least she meant something big to deadpool, not just another gal to go out with and get laid with.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "Vance Astro:
    I really dont know where you get the info about the popularity of the chars, but as far as I have seen Deadpool its a hole new concept than the typical hero of black panther etc...

Deadpool was the reason of why I got interested on comics, because he is fun and enjoyable and not confusing like 90% of all the North American comic characters. To me Deadpool and the characters that revolve around him are the only ones I care, for the ones that are not are waay to confusing. However I am not insisting and wanting Marvel to give all the best stuff to him like the do to Wolverine and other chars, even less known characters.

The only Reason of why Deadpool its not worldwide famous its because he hasnt gone out of the comic, tought he has proved to be a hidden Jewel of Marvel and they are planning to explote that in the very near future.

As for the relationship between Deadpool and Siryn well... it may be old but the reason of why it stays strong was because of the good storie's they whent trough.
    So you think she is Major now? being just another member and another woman to a man that shags to every woman he sees.
    At least she meant something big to deadpool, not just another gal to go out with and get laid with.
    "
    Black Panther IS more popular than Deadpool..I don't know where YOU get YOUR information but saying otherwise I would assume is fanboyism.
    Ok..I get it you like Deadpool..it's obvious.Marvel isn't going to give Deadpool the same respect as Wolverine because Wolverine earns them more money.

Deadpool isn't worldwide famous because he is a joke character that started off as a villian.He was a fairly popular villian so like Venom they made him an anti-hero.In case you don't understand what the label of joke character means...it means more than half of what Deadpool does either has no significance to the Marvel U as a whole or isn't to be taken seriously! Need and example? Squirrel Girl beat Dr. Doom and she is a joke character...does anyone care? No! Is he still one of the most dangerous villians? Yes! Is she weak as hell and now powerful enough to beat him? Yes!

There were no good stories with Deadpool and Siren.Deadpool does his best work solo.Siryn was nothing more than a sidekick,,,she did pretty much nothing.She actually gets some action on X-Force.

She's major as far as people taking her seriously.So what if Madrox sleeps with alot of women so does Iron Man,Daredevil,Cyclops,Wolverine,Wonder Man etc.
    Madrox isn't just using Siryn to have sex with her...Just because a character seems to be a manwhore doesn't mean he can't find love.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#116  Edited By John Valentine
    Suigetsu said:
    Ok..... that's two women he's had sex with: Siryn and Monet wit the second having sex with his dupe.....
    The thing with Layla was in the future so it doesn't count....

You seem to forget the big thing of Siryn's pregnancy and her confessed love for Madrox.......
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Suigetsu
    Vance:
    Wath does Black Panther have to do here? Maybe he is  popular among comic book readers cause if you ask someone normal wath black panther is they will tell you that it is an organisation from the 70's.
    Deadpool by the otherhand is startig to become very well known, specially due among videogamers.

Wolverine its a classic so its obvious, I was just making an example because you where daying that I want them to give all the best stuff to deadpool like they do to wolverine. You are not even paying attention on wath you write.

Now Deadpool its a parody character not a Joke, he was based as a parody from Deathstroke but eventually became a solid character with serious background keeping hes parody taste.
    Squirrel girl at the other hand its a Joke character, I mean the name says it by itself.

There are no serious stories with Deadpool and Siryn? well now you are starting to say nonesense and your talk seems to act in a circle pattern , besides I think I have answered that question pretty much already.

Jhon Valentine:
    Nope I have not forgotted about Siryn's pregancy, and I dont know where you guys got the idea of me saying that Siryn will leave Madrox for deadpool tought aything may happen in the future.
    Wath I was suggesting is wath will happen when Deadpool and siryn encounter, wath will go trought this guys heads.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By John Valentine

Tbh man, I don't care what happens as long as it doesn't destroy X-Factor in some way......

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "Vance:
    Wath does Black Panther have to do here? Maybe he is  popular among comic book readers cause if you ask someone normal wath black panther is they will tell you that it is an organisation from the 70's.
    Deadpool by the otherhand is startig to become very well known, specially due among videogamers.

Wolverine its a classic so its obvious, I was just making an example because you where daying that I want them to give all the best stuff to deadpool like they do to wolverine. You are not even paying attention on wath you write.

Now Deadpool its a parody character not a Joke, he was based as a parody from Deathstroke but eventually became a solid character with serious background keeping hes parody taste.
    Squirrel girl at the other hand its a Joke character, I mean the name says it by itself.

There are no serious stories with Deadpool and Siryn? well now you are starting to say nonesense and your talk seems to act in a circle pattern , besides I think I have answered that question pretty much already.

Jhon Valentine:
    Nope I have not forgotted about Siryn's pregancy, and I dont know where you guys got the idea of me saying that Siryn will leave Madrox for deadpool tought aything may happen in the future.
    Wath I was suggesting is wath will happen when Deadpool and siryn encounter, wath will go trought this guys heads.
    "
    I'm not paying attention to what I write? F#ck you! I'm done with this...Sit here and talk about Deadpool and Siryn if you want..it's over and it will never be a reality again.
    There isn't much difference between a parody and a joke.I know what the purpose of DP's creation was.

Black Panther has been well known he's not starting.He is more important to the Marvel U than Deadpool.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Suigetsu

Good I had enought of your empty boasting already.
    You just talk s*** about the things you dont like and go running in circles instead of having an inteligent conversation.

People in general know deadpool more than Black panther because he is more inovatice and picks more the attention.
    I really dont know where you got that of me saying about ho is more importan in the MU, wich would be another example of your circling babble.

If you change your mind then continue te convo in PM please.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By John Valentine

Well BP, is married to Storm, he was a member of the FF and he's the king of a nation....

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "Good I had enought of your empty boasting already.
    You just talk s*** about the things you dont like and go running in circles instead of having an inteligent conversation.

People in general know deadpool more than Black panther because he is more inovatice and picks more the attention.
    I really dont know where you got that of me saying about ho is more importan in the MU, wich would be another example of your circling babble.

If you want to continue this conversation go to PM! please."
    This is the end of the conversation right here....
    If Black Panther isn't more important to the Marvel Universe..why is it he is the first street leveler to beat Captain America? Why is it his ongoing hasn't been pushed back like Deadpool's.Tell me why he was more relevant during Civil War when he's not even American that Deadpool?Tell me why he's married to a popular X-men character and Deadpool is single? Tell me why Black Panther had a major part in a Marvel animated movie..which they made very few of.Tell me why Black Panther was officially a member of the Avengers and no team would take Deadpool.Iron Man wouldn't even let him register.

This isn't me ranting about things I don't like it's me realizing people like to go on and on about useless sh#t.Deadpool's relationship with Siryn ended years ago..It's not relevant to the Marvel U.She is pregnant by and in love with Madrox.

End of Discussion.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Suigetsu

You know its pointless to talk with you because it seems that you dont read my posts well.

I am not refering about ho is more important in the MU but popular in general with the public, not everyone reads comics you know.

There are people ho like marvel characters and dont read their comic books, they like them because of television and videogames.
    Black panther has got its own animated movie, so wath?
    Deadpool may be getting hes own next year, if we dont count hes apparition on the next wolverine vs hulk and wolveine origins.

Deadpool never ended with siryn, she just stoped showing up for some reason. Besides Deadpool its more important than madrox so he will be reciving more love from marvel than him.

and yes please end of discussion because your boasting its taking us anywhere.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By John Valentine
    Suigetsu said:
    "You know its pointless to talk with you because it seems that you dont read my posts well.
    I am not refering about ho is more important in the MU but popular in general with the public, not everyone reads comics you know.

There are people ho like marvel characters and dont read their comic books, they like them because of television and videogames.
    Deadpool may be getting hes own next year, if we dont count hes apparition on the next wolverine vs hulk and wolveine origins.

Deadpool never ended with siryn, she just stoped showing up for some reason. Besides Deadpool its more important than madrox so he will be reciving more love from marvel than him.

"
    Haha. You're just a fanboy who cannot except that things have changed for Deadpool. 
    As Vance stated, Siryn and Deadpool will not be getting back together end off.
    T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By T.J. Magnum

and im a fan boy who can

raise hand in victory

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By John Valentine
    T.J. Magnum said:
    "and im a fan boy who can

raise hand in victory"
    So you don't think Deadpool should be back with Siryn?
    T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By T.J. Magnum

nope ^^

thats over and dead

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "You know its pointless to talk with you because it seems that you dont read my posts well.

"
    WHO GIVES A SH#T ABOUT THE GENERAL PUBLIC? Deadpool being more well known to the general public isn't selling him any more comics.Daredevil and Black Panther have always outsold him.
    How the hell can you say "Black Panther had his own animated movie (which I didn't say),So what?" And then follow up with Deadpool MAY be getting one.How the f#ck is the possibility of getting one make better than someone who already has one?

Who cares if Deadpool never ended with Siryn? She obviously ended with him because she's with someone else.Deadpool is not more important than Madrox..that is your fanboyism talking again..he's not even close.Just because he has his own book means nothing.Wonder Man is more important the Howard the Duck,Moon Knight,and the Punisher and he doesn't have his own book...

I'm not boasting..I have nothing to boast about..I'm tired of people bringing up dumbass storylines and relationships that have been over for years.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Mr. Wilson

vance here is what I don't get with you sometimes.  Why do you always post on a subject you don't want to contribute to?  Why waste the time.  We know your stance on the subject so leave it alone.

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Suigetsu
    Jhom Valentine:
    I really dont know where did you pull the idea of me not accepting the things that have changed.
    Tought you seem to dislike my ideas on wath will or could happen in DP'S new run.

Vance: you are the bloody fanboy here, all your world seem to go around your circle of heroes for that is the only thing you have done in your long ranting posts , saying ho is more important  and not accepting someone else's theory.

Also I agree with MR. Wilson , why do you waste your time on posts you dont like?
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By John Valentine
    Suigetsu said:
    "Jhom Valentine:

I really dont know where did you pull the idea of me not accepting the things that have changed.
    Tought you seem to dislike my ideas on wath will or could happen in DP'S new run.
    "
    Yep, because for your ideas to take place that would entail the ruination of a decent book.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Suigetsu

So you are basing the entire success of a book by a single character?

X-men didnt got ruined when storm left, did she?

besides nothing has happened and you are already making assumptions.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By John Valentine
    Suigetsu said:
    "So you are basing the entire success of a book by a single character?
    X-men didnt got ruined when storm left, did she?

besides nothing has happened and you are already making assumptions.
    "
    Well that's not entirely relevant as Storm had been having a less prominent role in X-Books for years and there were plenty of X-Women ready to replace her. 
    As for Siryn, X-Factor practically revolves around her and Madrox at the moment.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "Jhom Valentine:

Vance: you are the bloody fanboy here, all your world seem to go around your circle of heroes for that is the only thing you have done in your long ranting posts , saying ho is more important  and not accepting someone else's theory.

Also I agree with MR. Wilson , why do you waste your time on posts you dont like?
    "
    If I am a fanboy..WTH am I fanboy of? I haven't made any fanboyish comments...
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "vance here is what I don't get with you sometimes.  Why do you always post on a subject you don't want to contribute to?  Why waste the time.  We know your stance on the subject so leave it alone."
    Waste time...It's a few seconds a post.Everyone has a few seconds to waste.My only point in responding now is because there is alot of "making up sh#t" going on in this thread and a few things need to be cleared up.I'm not going to leave it alone until it ends.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Suigetsu

So you mean that the rest of the x-factor members are not interesting enought to support the story? everything must revolve around Madrox and Siryn?

You ve got  plenty of characters in your comic so if your comic is as good as you say it is then it will be fine.

Well if someone is making up ****** it isnt me, your friends are the ones that came out with that assumtion, wich was born in a thread outside this subforum.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "Jhom Valentine:

"
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "vance here is what I don't get with you sometimes.  Why do you always post on a subject you don't want to contribute to?  Why waste the time.  We know your stance on the subject so leave it alone."
    Waste time...It's a few seconds a post.Everyone has a few seconds to waste.My only point in responding now is because there is alot of "making up sh#t" going on in this thread and a few things need to be cleared up.I'm not going to leave it alone until it ends.
    "

You just love to argue.  I don't understand you.  There is nothing that I have said that is made up.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "Jhom Valentine:

"
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "

You just love to argue.  I don't understand you.  There is nothing that I have said that is made up."
    I wasn't talking about you so.....
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "Jhom Valentine:

"
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "

You just love to argue.  I don't understand you.  There is nothing that I have said that is made up."
    I wasn't talking about you so....."
    You quoted me...
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "Jhom Valentine:

"
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "

You quoted me..."
    I quoted you because you addressed me..I said there was made up stuff in the thread I didn't say "you made up stuff".
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "Jhom Valentine:

"
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "

You quoted me..."
    I quoted you because you addressed me..I said there was made up stuff in the thread I didn't say "you made up stuff"."

Alright well I don't feel like going into some huge battle today.  This is stupid.  I just wanted to know what is so god-awful about having this thread,  Syrin was prominent in Deadpool's life so why can't we discuuss it?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "Jhom Valentine:

"
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "

You quoted me..."
    I quoted you because you addressed me..I said there was made up stuff in the thread I didn't say "you made up stuff"."

Alright well I don't feel like going into some huge battle today.  This is stupid.  I just wanted to know what is so god-awful about having this thread,  Syrin was prominent in Deadpool's life so why can't we discuuss it?"
    I didn't say you can't discuss it I only jumped in when I heard SOMEONE say...Siryn is going to leave Madrox for Deadpool and she is only with Madrox because the writers forgot about her relationship with Deadpool or because Deadpool's writers didn't know it was happening.It was incredibly fanboyish so I intervened If you like hat relationship..that is your preference but when people say things with no proof that I respond.It's ok to want her back with Deadpool but you can't assume that because they were together before that she is going to leave someone she is pregnant by and claims to love...not to mention she had been done with DP for years.So you guys can continue your discussion I just don't like hearing stuff like that.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Suigetsu
     I didn't say you can't discuss it I only jumped in when I heard SOMEONE say...Siryn is going to leave Madrox for Deadpool and she is only with Madrox because the writers forgot about her relationship with Deadpool or because Deadpool's writers didn't know it was happening.It was incredibly fanboyish so I intervened If you like hat relationship..that is your preference but when people say things with no proof that I respond.It's ok to want her back with Deadpool but you can't assume that because they were together before that she is going to leave someone she is pregnant by and claims to love...not to mention she had been done with DP for years.So you guys can continue your discussion I just don't like hearing stuff like that."
    Dude the ones ho came up with that conclusion its you and your friend Jhon Valentine. You guys made that up when we where talking about theories and about wath would happen when deadpool finds out.
    And you seem o be obseesed with the word fanboyism, specially calling me fanboy.. well I like deadpool so wath? you are the one exagerating things so chill out.
    Besides waths wrong with making theories? why does it bother you so much? if its not gonna happen then you should give a ****** about it. Or perhaps you guys are afraid of it happening?
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Suigetsu said:
    "Jhom Valentine:

"
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "

You quoted me..."

Alright well I don't feel like going into some huge battle today.  This is stupid.  I just wanted to know what is so god-awful about having this thread,  Syrin was prominent in Deadpool's life so why can't we discuuss it?"
    I didn't say you can't discuss it I only jumped in when I heard SOMEONE say...Siryn is going to leave Madrox for Deadpool and she is only with Madrox because the writers forgot about her relationship with Deadpool or because Deadpool's writers didn't know it was happening.It was incredibly fanboyish so I intervened If you like hat relationship..that is your preference but when people say things with no proof that I respond.It's ok to want her back with Deadpool but you can't assume that because they were together before that she is going to leave someone she is pregnant by and claims to love...not to mention she had been done with DP for years.So you guys can continue your discussion I just don't like hearing stuff like that."
    'Kay.

I think Deadpool needs someone that has the same issues.  I liked the Typhoid Mary thing, but I'm not sure if she fits.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "
    Dude the ones ho came up with that conclusion its you and your friend Jhon Valentine. You guys made that up when we where talking about theories and about wath would happen when deadpool finds out.
    And you seem o be obseesed with the word fanboyism, specially calling me fanboy.. well I like deadpool so wath? you are the one exagerating things so chill out.
    Besides waths wrong with making theories? why does it bother you so much? if its not gonna happen then you should give a ****** about it. Or perhaps you guys are afraid of it happening?
    "
    I'm not exaggerating anything nor am I obsessed with the word fanboyism.There is a difference between a fan and a fanboy.You saying that Siryn is with Madrox because the writer of X-Factor forgot about her relationship with Deadpool or that because Deadpool's writers didn't know what was going on is fanboyism.You making it seem as if Deadpool is so important everything is just going to work for him.To say "I hope she goes back to Deadpool" is being a fan..to assume that it will or should have happened already is fanboyism.
    You can make all the thoeries you want..when you present them as fact that's when I intervene.If it's not going to happen then you should shut the F#ck up about it..I didn't make the thread.Asking if were afraid of it happening seems like another testament to your fanboyism...I'm not afraid of it happening because I don't care about Madrox,Siryn,or Deadpool.All i'm saying is you can hope something will happen but you can't say it will because you don't know.
    T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By T.J. Magnum

him are siryn are OVER

now him and Death...........the possibilities are endless LOL

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    T.J. Magnum said:
    "him are siryn are OVER

now him and Death...........the possibilities are endless LOL"

lol

To bad he is immortal.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    T.J. Magnum said:
    "him are siryn are OVER

Where is Death anyway...after Thanos got canned I haven't seen her.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "T.J. Magnum said:
    "him are siryn are OVER

Where is Death anyway...after Thanos got canned I haven't seen her."
    She isn't the most popular gal....
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "T.J. Magnum said:
    "him are siryn are OVER

She isn't the most popular gal...."
    True but she was in Deadpool alot.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Vance Astro said:
    "Mr. Wilson said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "T.J. Magnum said:
    "him are siryn are OVER

She isn't the most popular gal...."
    True but she was in Deadpool alot."
    Yeah.  I wonder if we will see her in Guardians of the Galaxy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.