Deadpool and Harley?

• 81 results
#51 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool: But since they're from different comic book universes, how are we going to get these crazy kids (and I DID mean to use the word crazy) together?  Do we lobby to Stan Lee?
#52 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio
@Timandm: I don't know..Obviously we'd need a crossover but I don't see this one happening unless some miracle happens. We can always hope though right?
#53 Edited by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

If Deadpool and Harley got together it would make my life complete!! I think I found my new OTP.

#54 Posted by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be epic!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is my new OTP

#55 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

YES

#56 Edited by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see a crossover of this so badly!

#57 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay more people agree with me

#58 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Also is there anyway Marvel can buy the old version of Harley Quinn while DC keeps the new 52 version? Maybe change the way her name is spelled a little to avoid confusion?

#59 Edited by CODYSF (2053 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omarpool said:

How would Harley Quinn and Deadpool work out as a couple or as a team? I know Harley is DC and Deadpool is Marvel but let's say during a crossover event they meet up? What would be that encounter be like? You might say Harley is Joker's girl but I disagree. We've seen that she works better without him and that he isn't the best partner a girl could have. How would she work with someone a little less crazy (Yeah I think Deadpool is less crazy than Joker) and a lot less abusive? Would she find him too goody-goody or will she change for him? Or would Deadpool find her to be too much of a villian or go back to his villainous ways for her? Just a thought.

Harley will only work with Mr. J :P

#60 Posted by PaperDemon (587 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the idea but dc wouldnt sell harley to marvel. and i DONT want deadpool handed to dc. In face dey are perfect for each other.

#61 Posted by Iragexcudder (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

DC already has a deadpool and he's a douche. Deathstroke.

#62 Posted by NiKva (94 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see it working for an issue or two before he cuts her head off and throws it in a ditch somewhere.

#63 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

They look like they'd make a good couple. :)

#64 Posted by MightyMODOK (56 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omarpool said:

How would Harley Quinn and Deadpool work out as a couple or as a team? I know Harley is DC and Deadpool is Marvel but let's say during a crossover event they meet up? What would be that encounter be like? You might say Harley is Joker's girl but I disagree. We've seen that she works better without him and that he isn't the best partner a girl could have. How would she work with someone a little less crazy (Yeah I think Deadpool is less crazy than Joker) and a lot less abusive? Would she find him too goody-goody or will she change for him? Or would Deadpool find her to be too much of a villian or go back to his villainous ways for her? Just a thought.

They are right for each other and Deadpool is so much better then the joker who is a physio serial killer. NOT TO SAY DEADPOOL ISN'T A KILLER BUT HE DOESN'T KILL FOR THE FUN OF IT.

#65 Edited by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

Glad you agree with me. By the way I have always said that M.O.D.O.K is under appreciated.

#66 Posted by chem86 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

HELLS YEA!!!!!!

#67 Posted by BiMor (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the problem is that even if Harley is stronger without the joker I don't know if she would love any one else. but I think if they became a team it could happen.

#68 Posted by xXNinjaAssassin8972Xx (19 posts) - - Show Bio

That'd be sick, yet...I have heard Joker dosen't like to share yet Deadpool would beat the crap out of Joker.

#69 Posted by Bogey (930 posts) - - Show Bio

DC/MARVEL make it happen

#70 Posted by _Creed_ (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

#71 Posted by SovereignDivinity (82 posts) - - Show Bio

@d34dp00l: Totally!!

#72 Posted by Samimista (20576 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Creed_ said:

Was just gonna post this. xD I would absolutely love for this crossover to happen. They'd be perfect for each other.

#73 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Creed_ said:

Love that Joker is the source of the "rain"

f

#74 Posted by donaghey (23 posts) - - Show Bio

BEST IDEA IN COMIC CROSSOVER HISTORY!!!

#75 Posted by The Lobster (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh the things I'd do to make this movie a reality.

#76 Posted by dndnerd (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering the episode of Batman: The Animated Series where Harley Quinn meets The Creeper (I can see several similarities in The Creeper and Deadpool's personalities) I don't think Harley and Deadpool would hit it off. I like the ship, just don't think it would really float.

#77 Posted by PaperDemon (587 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mikepool

said:

" I can see it now... Deadpool runs into Harley on the mean streets of Gotham while tracking down a target, They instantly take a liking to each other and she follows him and assists him in taking down the target. Batman shows up to apprehend Harley because she is still technically evil, Deadpool realizes he loves Harley and beats the black off Batman. Then they ride off into the Sunset on a unicorn... "

Then Deathstroke comes in wipes the floor with his poor knockoff and tears Harley a new one.

@Omarpool

said:

Yuck.

@entropy_aegis If you hate then gtfo.

#78 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

#79 Posted by leonkarlen123 (3611 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep and then Batman and Joker works together and share their fancy toys with eachever!

#80 Edited by TehStranger (768 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see New 52 Harley with Deadpool considering how much of a "floozy" she is now. Pre-52 is less likely though because she seemed somewhat classier.

#81 Posted by The Stegman (22735 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is too annoying for Harley, she could do better.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.