Deadpool and Harley?

• 84 results
#1 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio

How would Harley Quinn and Deadpool work out as a couple or as a team? I know Harley is DC and Deadpool is Marvel but let's say during a crossover event they meet up? What would be that encounter be like? You might say Harley is Joker's girl but I disagree. We've seen that she works better without him and that he isn't the best partner a girl could have. How would she work with someone a little less crazy (Yeah I think Deadpool is less crazy than Joker) and a lot less abusive? Would she find him too goody-goody or will she change for him? Or would Deadpool find her to be too much of a villian or go back to his villainous ways for her? Just a thought.

#2 Edited by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see it now... Deadpool runs into Harley on the mean streets of Gotham while tracking down a target, They instantly take a liking to each other and she follows him and assists him in taking down the target. Batman shows up to apprehend Harley because she is still technically evil, Deadpool realizes he loves Harley and beats the black off Batman. Then they ride off into the Sunset on a unicorn...

#3 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

you kno this is probably the best idea i've ever heard
#4 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhhhh it could work actually would be aweomse! especial when they team up together to beatdown bats and joker and Dp have a joke laughing contest! :DD
#5 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool:
welcome but to bad this will never happen
#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

And their costumes already kinda match.
#7 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11659 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

"And their costumes already kinda match. "

ya that too 

@Omarpool:
i kno if only DC and Marvel can see this thread

#8 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Idea is great shame likelyhood of it ever happening is so slim.

#9 Posted by Croi (163 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a good concept, but DC and Marvel are probably up to their eyes with other stories than to unite less favorable characters.

It's a shame, really.

#10 Edited by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a love for the ages.

#11 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio

They would work really, really well together.

Alas, it is a love that shall never be ;p

#12 Posted by The Lobster (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome piece of work, I love the coloring reminds me of Sheldon Vella's work.

#13 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool said:
" Man I'm kinda surprised at all the positive reaction to this. They would make a good couple wouldn't they? "
Yes, they would. For a while at least
#14 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool said:
" @TheGoldenOne said:
" @Omarpool said:
" Man I'm kinda surprised at all the positive reaction to this. They would make a good couple wouldn't they? "
Yes, they would. For a while at least "
Why do you say for a while? Is it because they'd only meet up temporarily in a crossover or because they wouldn't last together because of the way they are? "
both actually. 
#15 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool:  True, but what about Deadpool? can he maintain a long-term relationship?
#16 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool: Deadpool isn't the best at maintaining relationships. E.g Theresa, Blind Al, Weasel, Bob etc
#17 Posted by jakeeboi17 (4369 posts) - - Show Bio

It would actually be amazing!

#18 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool: Well it would still be awesome to see them together :)
#19 Posted by Noctis (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be awesome!

#20 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm maybe DC could sell Harley to Marvel? but not likely....

#21 Edited by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

He's the kind of guy she likes, and he'd be better for her than Joker. But isn't she a serial killer? Deadpool don't dig dat.

I have been itching for a Deadpool vs. Joker crossover.

#22 Posted by d34dp00l (144 posts) - - Show Bio

OMFG THIS IS THE BEST IDEA I'VE EVER HEAR
#23 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

JOKER VS DEADPOOL!!!!! PLAYING CARD VS CHIMICHANGA!!!!!!! PSYCHIATRIST BILL VS LATE INCOME TAXES!!!! GOING HEAD TO HEAD FOR A BABE!!!!!!!! JOKER VS DEADPOOL!!!!! INSANE FOR THE MEMBRANE!!!!!!!

#24 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

If there was a DC/Marvel crossover with these two I would buy it in a heartbeat because these two are born to be together forget the Joker Harley needs to be with Deadpool.

#25 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean like this: 

#26 Posted by HarlequinKiss (441 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually considered this recently. 

I was like, "man, should I draw Deadpool or Quinn? Deadpool or Quinn... Deadpool?.... or Quinn.... They'd probably make good drinking buddies... Wait... does Harley drink? Maybe she'd get wasted really easy. But Wade's not the kinda guy to abuse a girl's drunkedness, even if he did have the hots for her. So they probably would make good drinking buddies. Especially if they both had relationship problems and wanted to go have fun. Then Wade would probably crush on Harley and they'd kinda be a thing for a few minutes until Joker came back telling Harley he's willing to accept her apology. But they'd still be drinking buddies. And Deadpool wouldn't be afraid of Joker cuz, what's he gonna do, kill him? PSH"
#27 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

Harley + Deadpool = Me laughing my arse off while reading a brilliant story, now i do have something to look forward to if Marvel and DC have a crossover sometime soon.

#28 Posted by HarlequinKiss (441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool: Yeah, Deadpool still drinks though. And I figure he could get drunk for a short while if he went binge drinking vodka or something lol.
#29 Posted by Kairan1979 (16746 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne:
judging how much he did to help Siryn (even stealing Wolverine's blood to heal her)? Who knows.
#30 Posted by Samimista (20711 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny I was thinking of this yesterday I would prefer either them to date or work together both of their personalities are so much alike I think they both would suite each other.

#31 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mikepool said:
" I can see it now... Deadpool runs into Harley on the mean streets of Gotham while tracking down a target, They instantly take a liking to each other and she follows him and assists him in taking down the target. Batman shows up to apprehend Harley because she is still technically evil, Deadpool realizes he loves Harley and beats the black off Batman. Then they ride off into the Sunset on a unicorn... "
Then Deathstroke comes in wipes the floor with his poor knockoff and tears Harley a new one.
#32 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Mikepool said:
" I can see it now... Deadpool runs into Harley on the mean streets of Gotham while tracking down a target, They instantly take a liking to each other and she follows him and assists him in taking down the target. Batman shows up to apprehend Harley because she is still technically evil, Deadpool realizes he loves Harley and beats the black off Batman. Then they ride off into the Sunset on a unicorn... "
Then Deathstroke comes in wipes the floor with his poor knockoff and tears Harley a new one. "
And then the Batman that was beaten was revealed to be Jason Todd in disguise because...well come on, DP aint beating Bruce or Dick in H2H. Maybe Dick on a bad day, but definitely not Bruce.
#33 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Mikepool said:
Then Deathstroke comes in wipes the floor with his poor knockoff and tears Harley a new one. "
And then the Batman that was beaten was revealed to be Jason Todd in disguise because...well come on, DP aint beating Bruce or Dick in H2H. Maybe Dick on a bad day, but definitely not Bruce. "
LOL,check out my latest Harley thread in the battle forums.
#34 Posted by SC (13108 posts) - - Show Bio

Too well really. After a while it might get boring. I would love it though, if Harley actually liked Deadpool, Deadpool is crazy but he is kinda sappy in his own way, he would be ultra affectionate (again, in his own weird way) Harley would get to experience being fawned over which would be nice. Both get to basically emphasis my favorite traits of each other. They could get a little competitive too! Lots of potential in any case. 

#35 Posted by SC (13108 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool said:
" Ugh I got some haters on my thread. >.<  Eew. "

What? I am no hater! I adore Harley and Wade, Wade and Harley. Warley... Hade... (wait Hade sounds like Hate yikes... ) uhm... Hardpool... They are fun, quirky, twisted and inject a little fun into a medium which likes to take itself waay to seriously. Take it back!!!! I never hate not even playar hate. I have never touched a drop of haterade ever... well except for that time in the desert... it was all there was to offer... 
#36 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

OTP ! :D

#37 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool: One true pairing :D
#38 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool: Ha
#39 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool said:
Do want ^___^
#41 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: Same here. :P
#42 Posted by hotice91 (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Morning

#43 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool
Such a cool idea.
#44 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp: I know right?
#45 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool
I didn't know whether I liked it or hated it, but that pic definitely made my mind up :D
#46 Posted by entropy_aegis (15316 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool said:
Yuck.
#47 Edited by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis

#48 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omarpool: PERFECT match up!!!!
#50 Posted by Omarpool (6773 posts) - - Show Bio
@Timandm: Totally dude. *Thumbs up*

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.