Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool a New Avenger?

• 98 results
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Abnormally Warm Guy said:
    " @Vance Astro:  It appears I was misinformed. Thank you Vance! We haven't butted heads in too long. "
    G-man has been posting the "I AM A NEW AVENGER" posters.Maybe you didn't think it was something new since it's basically all the same members from the last team just with the Thing added.
    Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
    the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not battalians of them single handed though...

Deadpool has run rings around an Avengers team that included Cap, Herc, Iron Fist, Goliath and Falcon. Fair enough he ended up defeated, but that's because he tried to shoot Cable with tranq darts, Cable put up his gravimetric sheeth and the bounced back and hit him in the face.

Deadpool has run rings around countless X-Men teams. He treated Shatterstar like a little bitch back in the day and most recently ran rings around Colossus and Cyclops. 

Deadpool has pissed on Punisher before. (not literally you understand)

Deadpool has beaten Hulk before. Back in Joe Kelly's run, so no it wasn't written by a hack. Again fair enough it was Professor Hulk who was weakened at the time. And it wasn't really beat, it was more outsmarted. 

So yea Deadpool has enough wins under his belt to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay above Moon Knight.

BTW i'm not taking anything away from Moon Knight, i love him. But you saying he is above Deadpool skill wise is illogical. And again proves your Deadpool hate.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @the ace of knaves said:

" Not battalians of them single handed though...  Deadpool has run rings around an Avengers team that included Cap, Herc, Iron Fist, Goliath and Falcon. Fair enough he ended up defeated, but that's because he tried to shoot Cable with tranq darts, Cable put up his gravimetric sheeth and the bounced back and hit him in the face. Deadpool has run rings around countless X-Men teams. He treated Shatterstar like a little bitch back in the day and most recently ran rings around Colossus and Cyclops.   Deadpool has pissed on Punisher before. (not literally you understand) Deadpool has beaten Hulk before. Back in Joe Kelly's run, so no it wasn't written by a hack. Again fair enough it was Professor Hulk who was weakened at the time. And it wasn't really beat, it was more outsmarted.   So yea Deadpool has enough wins under his belt to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay above Moon Knight.  BTW i'm not taking anything away from Moon Knight, i love him. But you saying he is above Deadpool skill wise is illogical. And again proves your Deadpool hate. "

All he did was dodge.It's not even a feat.
    Deadpool has also lost to the Punisher.... 
    Deadpool didn't defeat Hulk either.He came to take a sample and executed it but he didn't KO the Hulk.Pretty much anyone could have done that.Impaling someone as dumb as the Hulk isn't a feat.
    I never said that Moon Knight was a more skilled fighter than Deadpool..I said he brings MORE skills to the table.Skills Deadpool doesn't have.He's more skilled overall.
    the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dumb Hulk? Errr...does Professor Hulk ring any bells? You know who Professor Hulk is don't ya?

Look i'm don't wanna argue with ya, coz it'll go on for days if not years. You don't like Deadpool so you won't give him credit where credit is due even if Joe Kelly came in here and told you what was what.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DEADPOOL
    @Vance Astro said:

" All he did was dodge. It's not even a feat. Deadpool has also lost to the Punisher.... "

Dodging a handful of superheroes isn't impressive? Wouldn't Spider-Man get props for doing the same thing?

Deadpool lost to circumstances, not the Punisher.

I do however think that Deadpool should be on a team that lacks skilled fighters. Like looking back on the recent line-ups of the Mighty and New Avengers, all they had were power-houses and fighters, almost no middle area: Wonderman, Sentry, Ares, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, and Luke Cage for the heavy hitters, then you had fighters like Captain America, Ronin, Mocking Bird, Iron Fist, Black Widow, and Wolverine. The only ones in the "middle ground" as I'd recognize it are Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Wasp, and Dr. Strange; 4 overshadowed by 12.
    the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly.. dodging Captain America, Iron Fist, Herc, Goliath and Falcon is a mighty feat.

But no not if you are Deadpool...

Oh and he did take out Iron Fist and Falcon.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DEADPOOL said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" All he did was dodge. It's not even a feat. Deadpool has also lost to the Punisher.... "
    Dodging a handful of superheroes isn't impressive? Wouldn't Spider-Man get props for doing the same thing?  Deadpool lost to circumstances, not the Punisher. "
    Daredevil did the same think accept he KO'd everyone in the room.So no...JUST dodging them isn't a feat
    Spider-Man doesn't get props for dodging people slower than him...so no. 

@the ace of knaves said:

" Dumb Hulk? Errr...does Professor Hulk ring any bells? You know who Professor Hulk is don't ya?  Look i'm don't wanna argue with ya, coz it'll go on for days if not years. You don't like Deadpool so you won't give him credit where credit is due even if Joe Kelly came in here and told you what was what. "

What am i supposed to be giving Deadpool credit for? Not being as knowledgeable or valuable as Moon Knight? 
    Joe Kelly can eat a d#ck I read the comics.He didn't beat the Hulk.Tricking him into impaling himself and then running away isn't a win.
    the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol Joe Kelly can eat a dick. Real mature. He knows more about comics than any of us.

And whatever way you spin it, he got a win out of Hulk.

And Daredevil knocked out Cap, Iron Fist, Hercules, Goliath and Falcon yea? No. Deadpool did actually outmanouver Goliath and Herc so that Herc fell on Goliath. He took out Iron Fist and Falcon

What does Moon Knight have more knowledge about? Both him and Deadpool have martial arts training. Both him and Deadpool were special forces soldiers then mercs.

The only thing that makes him more valuable than Deadpool is that he is mega rich.

Get past your hatred of Deadpool and see the facts and logic.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DEADPOOL
    @Vance Astro said:

" @DEADPOOL said:

" @Vance Astro said:

Dodging a handful of superheroes isn't impressive? Wouldn't Spider-Man get props for doing the same thing?  Deadpool lost to circumstances, not the Punisher. "
    Daredevil did the same think accept he KO'd everyone in the room.So no...JUST dodging them isn't a feat
    Spider-Man doesn't get props for dodging people slower than him...so no."
    Who did Daredevil K.O.?

@the ace of knaves said:

" lol Joe Kelly can eat a dick. Real mature. He knows more about comics than any of us.  And whatever way you spin it, he got a win out of Hulk.  And Daredevil knocked out Cap, Iron Fist, Hercules, Goliath and Falcon yea? No. "

Well actually Deadpool didn't take down Cap or Hercules. Deadpool was about to fight Cap, but Cable intervened. Hercules was also somehow able to resist sedatives when Deadpool with his healing factor couldn't.... Falcon also magically woke up from the sedatives before Deadpool did too.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @the ace of knaves said:
    " lol Joe Kelly can eat a dick. Real mature. He knows more about comics than any of us.  And whatever way you spin it, he got a win out of Hulk. "
    Joe Kelly doesn't know more about comics than any of us.Just because he writes comics doesn't mean he knows everything.
    You can call it a win if you want.If getting the sample he was asked for counts as a win then so be it..but it's not something to be brought up when you're talking about fighting skill.He didn't KO Hulk and he's a terrible fighter anyway.It's not like he showed some high level of skill.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DEADPOOL said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @DEADPOOL said:

" @Vance Astro said:

Who did Daredevil K.O.? "
    Cap,Hercules,Beast,& Black Widow.
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By DEADPOOL
    @Vance Astro said:

" @DEADPOOL said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @DEADPOOL said:

" @Vance Astro said:

Who did Daredevil K.O.? "
    Cap,Hercules,Beast,& Black Widow. "
    What were the circumstances? Did he surprise attack them? Did he take out the lights? Were those the only ones there? Bear in mind that Deadpool was surrounded by Captain America, Hercules, Goliath, Falcon, Iron Fist, Cable, Wiccan, Hulkling, and Kate Bishop (that I can remember, there were maybe more).

It's also rather surprising to me that Daredevil could knock out those 4 in a straight-up fight. Cap is way tougher than Daredevil, Beast also has superhuman strength and reflexes, and Hercules is like a brick wall that hits back. Daredevil's probably tougher than Black Widow though.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DEADPOOL said:
    What were the circumstances? Did he surprise attack them? Did he take out the lights? Were those the only ones there? Bear in mind that Deadpool was surrounded by Captain America, Hercules, Goliath, Falcon, Iron Fist, Cable, Wiccan, Hulkling, and Kate Bishop (that I can remember, there were maybe more).  It's also rather surprising to me that Daredevil could knock out those 4 in a straight-up fight. Cap is way tougher than Daredevil, Beast also has superhuman strength and reflexes, and Hercules is like a brick wall that hits back. Daredevil's probably tougher than Black Widow though. "
    He was bloodlusted.Cap tossed his shield at DD he deflected it taking out Hercules then he tossed Cap KO'ing him and then stomped the sh#t out of Beast.He simply kicked Black Widow's ass in the next comic.DD can't knock out Hercules in a straight fight or at all but it happened.I'm not passing this off as feasible i'm just saying if you're going to bring up someone fighting a team..make sure they actually did something worth mentioning. 
    mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#64  Edited By mavfan626

@DEADPOOL:   

Like Arguing with a Mule When it come to Vance

@Vance Astro:

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @mavfan626 said:
    "  

@DEADPOOL:   

Like Arguing with a Mule When it come to Vance

We aren't even arguing....
    mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By mavfan626
    @Vance Astro:  
    you were few hours ago 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @mavfan626 said:

" @Vance Astro:  you were few hours ago  "

Take the time to read before you post silly videos.
    mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By mavfan626
    @Vance Astro:  
    im not say what you was not fact what im say is that you bush off other peoples facts
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @mavfan626 said:
    " @Vance Astro:  im not say what you was not fact what im say is that you bush off other peoples facts "
    I didn't brush off anyone's facts.Again..try reading before you go posting silly videos.
    mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By mavfan626

Vance Astro You said  

Vance: All he did was dodge.It's not even a feat.(  Avengers team that included Cap, Herc, Iron Fist, Goliath and Falcon) 

That not all he did, iron had a fight with iron fist then herc then goliath, goliath then fell on herc knocking them both down falcon then tried to take down deadpool, deadpool dodged him then shot him with traz gun taking him down. the whole time he was only using none leath weapons. for you to say that is not a feat is dumb. you bush these kinda things off you make out that there not feats

Vance: Deadpool has also lost to the Punisher....  

Deadpool and punisher are tied in win and losses 

Vance: Deadpool didn't defeat Hulk either.He came to take a sample and executed it but he didn't KO the Hulk.Pretty much anyone could have done that.Impaling someone as dumb as the Hulk isn't a feat.  

Deadpool got into with fight with the hulk cut and impaled him then took a hit form the hulk and walked away fine..   

DP has bettin DD Many times  

When it comes to MK and DP i like both so im not say nothin 

All Im saying is give the characters there credit! Deadpool has skill! 

Carl_Elvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Carl_Elvis

No Caption Provided
    Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Terran
    @Carl_Elvis said:
    "
    No Caption Provided
    "
    LAMO!
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @mavfan626 said:
    " Vance Astro You said    Vance: All he did was dodge.It's not even a feat.(  Avengers team that included Cap, Herc, Iron Fist, Goliath and Falcon)  That not all he did, iron had a fight with iron fist then herc then goliath, goliath then fell on herc knocking them both down falcon then tried to take down deadpool, deadpool dodged him then shot him with traz gun taking him down. the whole time he was only using none leath weapons. for you to say that is not a feat is dumb. you bush these kinda things off you make out that there not featsVance: Deadpool has also lost to the Punisher....   Deadpool and punisher are tied in win and losses Vance: Deadpool didn't defeat Hulk either.He came to take a sample and executed it but he didn't KO the Hulk.Pretty much anyone could have done that.Impaling someone as dumb as the Hulk isn't a feat.   Deadpool got into with fight with the hulk cut and impaled him then took a hit form the hulk and walked away fine..    DP has bettin DD Many times   When it comes to MK and DP i like both so im not say nothin  All Im saying is give the characters there credit! Deadpool has skill!  "
    You can't lie to me.I read the comic.I never said Deadpool doesn't have skill...sadly when you're reaching for feats, YOU make him look like he doesn't.Claiming he's beaten Daredevil many times is a blatent lie.He's never beaten DD.The only time he technically beat DD is in Contest of Champions which may not only not be canon but he didn't actually hit DD once.There was no show of fighting skill. Deadpool didn't get into a fight with Hulk.He pissed him off,impaled him then ran.Claiming he ran before Hulk gets mad because he know what would happen to him.When you sit here and lie about things Deadpool has done you only make the character look bad.
    mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By mavfan626
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @mavfan626 said:
    " Vance Astro You said    Vance: All he did was dodge.It's not even a feat.(  Avengers team that included Cap, Herc, Iron Fist, Goliath and Falcon)  That not all he did, iron had a fight with iron fist then herc then goliath, goliath then fell on herc knocking them both down falcon then tried to take down deadpool, deadpool dodged him then shot him with traz gun taking him down. the whole time he was only using none leath weapons. for you to say that is not a feat is dumb. you bush these kinda things off you make out that there not featsVance: Deadpool has also lost to the Punisher....   Deadpool and punisher are tied in win and losses Vance: Deadpool didn't defeat Hulk either.He came to take a sample and executed it but he didn't KO the Hulk.Pretty much anyone could have done that.Impaling someone as dumb as the Hulk isn't a feat.   Deadpool got into with fight with the hulk cut and impaled him then took a hit form the hulk and walked away fine..    DP has bettin DD Many times   When it comes to MK and DP i like both so im not say nothin  All Im saying is give the characters there credit! Deadpool has skill!  "
    You can't lie to me.I read the comic.I never said Deadpool doesn't have skill...sadly when you're reaching for feats, YOU make him look like he doesn't.Claiming he's beaten Daredevil many times is a blatent lie.He's never beaten DD.The only time he technically beat DD is in Contest of Champions which may not only not be canon but he didn't actually hit DD once.There was no show of fighting skill. Deadpool didn't get into a fight with Hulk.He pissed him off,impaled him then ran.Claiming he ran before Hulk gets mad because he know what would happen to him.When you sit here and lie about things Deadpool has done you only make the character look bad. "

My bad! didn't mean half of the stuff back then but... still stick by what i said how you brush off other people and their fact's!  ( by the way what took you so long! )
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @mavfan626 said:  "
     My bad! didn't mean half of the stuff back then but... still stick by what i said how you brush off other people and their fact's!  ( by the way what took you so long! ) "
    I don't brush off anything.I just don't accept things that aren't facts.I didn't respond to this sooner because contrary to popular belief I never go to Deadpool forums I only respond when they are under newest threads and somebody bumped this.
    the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Deadpool can fight Iron Fist to a stand still... twice... he can beat Daredevil. Iron Fist is in the top 5 of Marvel's martial artists. 

And he has beat Daredevil(not including the contest of champions), not in a straight up fight, he sucker punched him. Still counts. There is no rules in fights. Fighting dirty (against Daredevil) or tricking someone (PROFESSOR Hulk) is still a win.

Avatar image for deadlywolverine
    DeadlyWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By DeadlyWolverine

Wolverine's been awesome since he was introduced, he ain't a phase, and nor is Deadpool.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @the ace of knaves said:
    " If Deadpool can fight Iron Fist to a stand still... twice... he can beat Daredevil. Iron Fist is in the top 5 of Marvel's martial artists.   And he has beat Daredevil(not including the contest of champions), not in a straight up fight, he sucker punched him. Still counts. There is no rules in fights. Fighting dirty (against Daredevil) or tricking someone (PROFESSOR Hulk) is still a win. "
    This is the point I was making earlier.Does anyone actually read Deadpool's comics or do they just like the character for the f#ck of it? He never fought Iron Fist to a stand still EVER. Both of their fights were interrupted and Deadpool wasn't even winning. In fact in their second fight he barely touched Iron Fist until just before Cap hit him with the shield. Why do people have to make up what has actually happened in his fights? Daredevil has never stalemated Iron Fist but he fought alot better against him than Deadpool. Deadpool didn't actually fight Daredevil in the '97 annual so NO it doesn't count.If I recall correctly he didn't even KO DD with that sucker punch he just knocked him down. He didn't beat Hulk either. He ran. It wasn't even a fight. You're delusional. This is why threads like " Why does Deadpool always get his ass kicked pop up" because people like you who don't actually know the feats he's done that actually prove his skill. He has plenty of them. Sadly someone who claims to be a fan doesn't even know one. All you can do is reach and pretend Deadpool won fights that he didn't.
    Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Terran

If people read this thread, you can really see how much Vance dislikes Deadpool.   

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Terran said:

"   If people read this thread, you can really see how much Vance dislikes Deadpool.    "

Why because his fans make up feats and don't actually know what he's done? I don't hate Deadpool I hate his fanboys.Everything I said in this thread is true and I can prove it.
    Terran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Terran
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Terran said:

"   If people read this thread, you can really see how much Vance dislikes Deadpool.    "

Why because his fans make up feats and don't actually know what he's done? I don't hate Deadpool I hate his fanboys.Everything I said in this thread is true and I can prove it. "
    this isn't a battle thread, you don't need to prove anything. This thread is about deadpool and what it would be like from to be in the avenger's. why do people on this site take everything to seriously..
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Terran said:

this isn't a battle thread, you don't need to prove anything. This thread is about deadpool and what it would be like from to be in the avenger's. why do people on this site take everything to seriously.. "

I know it's not a battle thread.But you're saying my posts prove how much I dislike Deadpool but my post isn't opinion it's fact, since my initial opinion i've just been correcting people making up stuff... so I don't see how my post shows that at all.I'm not answering the question about seriousness.I'm only responding because you said my name and to the other things because not only are they false but they were direct at me.
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#84  Edited By Shadowdoggy
    @Vance Astro said:
    "Why because his fans make up feats and don't actually know what he's done? I don't hate Deadpool I hate his fanboys.Everything I said in this thread is true and I can prove it. "

@Vance Astro:
    I have to agree with you  
    my feelings for his fans supercede anything I feel about him 
    ....jean too.....
    the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro:  Errr... i'm not delusional... i'm stating facts.

In Cable and Deadpool he was fighting Iron Fist AND Luke Cage. Cable showed up, took care of Cage, which left Deadpool vs Iron Fist. They were fighting EVENLY. Iron Fist then kneed Deadpool in the face... Deadpool grabbed his leg and slammed him to the ground. Then the fight ended. It was a STALEMATE. 

Then later on in the same series during Civil War, exactly the same thing happened again whilst Iron Fist was disguised as Daredevil. It actually ended with the same move... Deadpool grabbed Iron Fists leg... but instead of slamming him to the ground... he went "Oh Deja Vu!" for comedy purposes.

And in the 97 Annual? The fact is Deadpool beat Daredevil. Sure Daredevil's senses were scrambled thanks to the night clubs speakers... but Deadpool put him down. Yea it wasn't a straight up fight, but Deadpool put him down. End of.

And you are STILL fucking denying feats that Deadpool has done. He... beat... Hulk. It is as simple as that. He didn't fight Hulk straight on, because yea, that is suicide. So he used his brain, and tricked Hulk into impaling himself on the pole... took his blood, then got out of there. THAT IS STILL A DEADPOOL WIN.

I guaran-fucking-tee if Cap or someone else did EXACTLY the same thing against Hulk, you would say that is a win for them. You would admit that was quite a feat. But because you don't like Deadpool, your bias won't let you admit he accomplished something. That's all it is.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @the ace of knaves said:

" @Vance Astro:  Errr... i'm not delusional... i'm stating facts.  In Cable and Deadpool he was fighting Iron Fist AND Luke Cage. Cable showed up, took care of Cage, which left Deadpool vs Iron Fist. They were fighting EVENLY. Iron Fist then kneed Deadpool in the face... Deadpool grabbed his leg and slammed him to the ground. Then the fight ended. It was a STALEMATE.   Then later on in the same series during Civil War, exactly the same thing happened again whilst Iron Fist was disguised as Daredevil. It actually ended with the same move... Deadpool grabbed Iron Fists leg... but instead of slamming him to the ground... he went "Oh Deja Vu!" for comedy purposes.  And in the 97 Annual? The fact is Deadpool beat Daredevil. Sure Daredevil's senses were scrambled thanks to the night clubs speakers... but Deadpool put him down. Yea it wasn't a straight up fight, but Deadpool put him down. End of.  And you are STILL fucking denying feats that Deadpool has done. He... beat... Hulk. It is as simple as that. He didn't fight Hulk straight on, because yea, that is suicide. So he used his brain, and tricked Hulk into impaling himself on the pole... took his blood, then got out of there. THAT IS STILL A DEADPOOL WIN.  I guaran-fucking-tee if Cap or someone else did EXACTLY the same thing against Hulk, you would say that is a win for them. You would admit that was quite a feat. But because you don't like Deadpool, your bias won't let you admit he accomplished something. That's all it is. "

Flagged.And you're still reaching.Deadpool hasn't beaten or stalemated any of those characters.I already admitted Deadpool has feats of skill.You didn't name any.You just made up stuff.
    CadeShanley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#87  Edited By CadeShanley
    @Michael the Fly:  I am with you there is no way that Deadpool Marvel Comic's own idiot will be an Avenger!
    Janetron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Janetron
    @Suigetsu said:
    " Agency X please... "
    Yes!!!
    Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#89  Edited By Yung ANcient One
    @Terran said:
    " @Carl_Elvis said:
    "
    No Caption Provided
    "
    LAMO! "
    More like "IM like a what -if-spidey-and-wolverine-had-a-grandson who was raised by the joker" 

IMHO
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HELL NOOOOOEEEES!!!

the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro:  Flagged? lol for what? Arguing with you?

And i didn't make any of that up. Everything i said there comes straight from the comics.

So answer me this... if Cap did what Deadpool did to Hulk... would you consider it a feat or not?
    amc26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#92  Edited By amc26

Such a fake

avengpymhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#93  Edited By avengpymhawk

Oh no, like gag me with a spoon!
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @the ace of knaves said:
    " @Vance Astro:  Flagged? lol for what? Arguing with you?  And i didn't make any of that up. Everything i said there comes straight from the comics.  So answer me this... if Cap did what Deadpool did to Hulk... would you consider it a feat or not? "
    No, because you used profanity...read your own posts.
    JosephLaforte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By JosephLaforte

Deadpool once beat Galactus and all of the Heralds at the same time using only his left pinky. Fact.

Warpath Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#96  Edited By Warpath Storm
    @JosephLaforte:
    oh snap dude i thought it was his right pinky....i been telling the story wrong this whole time
    JosephLaforte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By JosephLaforte
    @Warpath Storm:  Common mistake xD
    mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By mavfan626

LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.