#2 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

... bottom right...

#3 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart:
?
#4 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

No way.

#5 Posted by lostlantern13 (860 posts) - - Show Bio

Given how much he's out there....I wouldn't be surprised if he were revealed on Friday, but I hope it just sits at this creative work lol.

#6 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

if you read deadpool comics it feel like its building toward it becouse of the issue with the xmen we wonted to join the them to see if could work in a team (deadpool issue 16# 17# 18#) it didnt really work out now hes trying to more like spiderman saving people (deadpool issue 19# 20# 21#) and in deadpool issue 23# its its got deadpool with the new avenger!.  

#7 Edited by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know Deadpool joined the X-men look how that turned out.
But you might be right.

#8 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@Michael the Fly:
Might be right! im betting money on it and why wouldnt they deadpool keeps selling out if deadpool on the new avengers the new avengers will sellout too 
plus it'll be a good change of pace for them i find them to serious   
#9 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626: I guess your right he would make a pretty good Avenger.
#10 Posted by Dane (10596 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
" @Michael the Fly: Might be right! im betting money on it and why wouldnt they deadpool keeps selling out if deadpool on the new avengers the new avengers will sellout too plus it'll be a good change of pace for them i find them to serious    "
If you don't like Avengers how it is, don't read it. A series shouldn't be changed just because you like Deadpool, that's what Deadpool books are for.
#11 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
" @mavfan626 said:
" @Michael the Fly: Might be right! im betting money on it and why wouldnt they deadpool keeps selling out if deadpool on the new avengers the new avengers will sellout too plus it'll be a good change of pace for them i find them to serious    "
If you don't like Avengers how it is, don't read it. A series shouldn't be changed just because you like Deadpool, that's what Deadpool books are for. "

its not that i dont like them some of the stuff iv seen is in the avenger they do kickass but jezz would it hurt them to light up im just sayin maybe a joker like deadpool could really just that little bit extra   
#12 Posted by Aspenite (892 posts) - - Show Bio
@mavfan626 said:
" @Dane said:
" @mavfan626 said:
If you don't like Avengers how it is, don't read it. A series shouldn't be changed just because you like Deadpool, that's what Deadpool books are for. "
its not that i dont like them some of the stuff iv seen is in the avenger they do kickass but jezz would it hurt them to light up im just sayin maybe a joker like deadpool could really just that little bit extra    "
Yeah, I think that could be quite interesting. A team with Wolverine, Spider-Man and Deadpool...what a mess. This would be a fun read. Like you mentioned this could give this book that little bit extra.
#13 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

New Avengers is being canceled. Besides that is is obviously fake.
#14 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@Abnormally Warm Guy:
lol i know and not a very good one
#15 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" ... bottom right... "
#16 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4776 posts) - - Show Bio

he should join X-Force... and something else... Tbolts... YAY!!!!!!!!

#17 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Agency X please...

#18 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suigetsu: seconded.
#19 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

His supposed to be in the Multiverse now.

#20 Posted by moviegeek17 (1474 posts) - - Show Bio

wow... deadpool really is the new wolverine...

#21 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio
@moviegeek17 said:
"wow... deadpool really is the new wolverine... "

yeah but better! 
#22 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hope so (I also hope they cancel all but the 'just Deadpool' title and get Joe Kelly to write it, but anywho). If DP really dose join the New Avengers I may get to see my top five favorite heroes in the same book, Spidey, Wolverine, DP, Mr. Cage and Ms. Marvel all in one book!
#23 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys really think so? i mean, with the deadpool corps coming?

#24 Posted by Rabbit Tots (477 posts) - - Show Bio

That will never happen as much as I like to think so.
#25 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio
@carnivalofsins00 said:
" you guys really think so? i mean, with the deadpool corps coming? "
Well Deadpool's going to be a part of the Deadpool corps and still star in his main title at the same time.
#26 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

i would welcome the idea but it just doesnt seem that itll happen to me. its too odd.

#27 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio

no He should be in X force
#28 Posted by G Bird (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

You can tell that's a fake pic, the text style doesn't got with the New Avengers logo at the bottom..... epic fail.

#29 Posted by darkxman123 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

looks fake and its easy to fake them take a look at this i made and you will  see 

see what i mean 
#30 Posted by IronSpidy-Rooney (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Both Spidy and Deadpool on the new avengers will make it the best book out there 

#31 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

he should join anything. he isnt funny by himself or with other crazy characters.

#32 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio

The end is nigh!!! Repent!!! It's the end of the world!!!

#33 Posted by -Eclipse- (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO, the only team Deadpool should be on is Cable and Deadpool! ^__^

That title should never have been cancelled... :(

#34 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Deadpool and Cable should join the Avengers :P

#35 Edited by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

the Deadpool Avengers poster is fake. Is the Deadpool 23 cover fake?

And i've have it on good authority that Deadpool is joining an Avengers team. But it'll only be in his own book. So it's probably just a gag. Deadpool will probably fantasize about it, but then Cap will be like "No, no pyschotic murderers on the Avengers thanks" and rightly so.

BTW i'm a massive Deadpool fan. But i'm not an idiot. Deadpool being on an Avengers team is even more stupid than Wolverine being on an Avengers team. Yea you heard me right, Wolverine should be NO WHERE NEAR the Avengers and never should have been. The Avengers shouldn't accept cold blooded assasins.

#36 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Abnormally Warm Guy said:

" New Avengers is being canceled. Besides that is is obviously fake. "

No it's not.Mighty Avengers and Dark Avengers is getting cancelled.
#37 Edited by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

And Deadpool isn't going to be on New Avengers. He's gonna be on Secret Avengers with Steve, Moon Knight, Nova, Beast, War Machine and Valkrie.  Basically the black ops Avengers.

Yes that's fact BTW.

Now even as a big Deadpool fan i wouldn't want him anywhere near Avengers, same way i wouldn't want Wolverine anywhere near Avengers.

But Secret Avengers i can understand. It's a black ops team. And whether you like Deadpool or not, the guy is a sick black ops operator. Even if his methods are a little... unorthadox

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves said:
Yes that's fact BTW. "
No it's not.
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves said:
" the Deadpool Avengers poster is fake. Is the Deadpool 23 cover fake?  And i've have it on good authority that Deadpool is joining an Avengers team. But it'll only be in his own book. So it's probably just a gag. Deadpool will probably fantasize about it, but then Cap will be like "No, no pyschotic murderers on the Avengers thanks" and rightly so.  BTW i'm a massive Deadpool fan. But i'm not an idiot. Deadpool being on an Avengers team is even more stupid than Wolverine being on an Avengers team. Yea you heard me right, Wolverine should be NO WHERE NEAR the Avengers and never should have been. The Avengers shouldn't accept cold blooded assasins. "
The cover isn't fake.The Avengers will be in the book but Deadpool isn't going to be an Avenger. 
Also why would Wolverine being on the Avengers be stupid? Cold blooded assassins? You are aware half the members have killed people right?
#40 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  Errr... yes it is. You want a link? Here you go.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/04/14/that-secret-avengers-roster-in-full/

And like i said, it's the Secret Avengers not New Avengers. And also like i said, it's in his own book so it's probably a gag. But yea, i was right.

#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves said:
" @Vance Astro:  Errr... yes it is. You want a link? Here you go.   http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/04/14/that-secret-avengers-roster-in-full/  And like i said, it's the Secret Avengers not New Avengers. And also like i said, it's in his own book so it's probably a gag. But yea, i was right.    "
He's not a member.The link says he will join the team but only in his own book.No different that the issue of Cable & Deadpool when he was on the X-men.They also clearly expressed not wanting him on the team.He was just tagging along.
#42 Edited by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  There is a difference between killing people in WWII and it fights against super villains... and being a cold blooded assasin. Wolverine was/still is a cold blooded assasin. And makes no bones about it or attempts to change his ways.

So actually thinking about it, Deadpool is more worthy of an Avengers spot. At least he tries to change his ways and stop killing people. Wolverine doesn't give a crap.

But i dunno why i'm speaking to you, i already know you are a Deadpool hater so no matter how much logic i spit it won't make no difference.
#43 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  And i already said that in a previous post. I said Cap would probably be like "Err... no, no psychos thanks."
#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves said:
" @Vance Astro:  There is a difference between killing people in WWII and it fights against super heroes... and being a cold blooded assasin. Wolverine was/still is a cold blooded assasin. And makes no bones about it or attempts to change his ways.  So actually thinking about it, Deadpool is more worthy of an Avengers spot. At least he tries to change his ways and stop killing people. Wolverine doesn't give a crap. "
I'm not talking about that either....Moon Knight is on the Secret Avengers and his purposely carved Bushman's face off and wore it. 
Iron Man killed Mallen in their second fight and he didn't even have to.It wasn't life or death.He did it because he wanted to. 
Deadpool isn't worthy of an Avengers spot.He brings 0 skills to the table that they need and he doesn't follow orders properly.Wolverine hasn't killed anyone in an Avengers book accept for Hand Ninjas and Skrulls.All acceptable kills.
#45 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves said:
" @Vance Astro:  And i already said that in a previous post. I said Cap would probably be like "Err... no, no psychos thanks." "
Moon Knight is a psycho...so,yea.
#46 Edited by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Try reading Moon Knights latest books... so... yea...

And Deadpool has more skills than Moon Knight. Plus he's immortal, so yea. More Deadpool hate i see.

You hate Deadpool so much, stay out of his forums. Everytime anyone says anything positive about him you come along with "Err... no". Why bother? It's a waste of your own time and energy.

You don't see me going into the Hal Jordan forums and blasting him for having the personality of a dish cloth do ya?

#47 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves said:

" Try reading Moon Knights latest books... so... yea...  And Deadpool has more skills than Moon Knight. Plus he's immortal, so yea. More Deadpool hate i see. "

I am reading current Moon Knight.Steve has been dead since Civil War.The Moon Knight he remembers kills people for committing crimes. 
Deadpool DOESN'T have more skills than Moon Knight.That's why Moon Knight has already been on two different Avengers teams and now 3 and Deadpool has been on 0.
#48 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

Who has Moon Knight ever defeated in a fight? D and E list villains like Bushman.

Deadpool has run rings around entire teams of Avengers and X-Men before. He's obliterated entire Skrull battalions.

But i guess you'll brush that off too.

#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves said:
" Who has Moon Knight ever defeated in a fight? D and E list villains like Bushman. Deadpool has run rings around entire teams of Avengers and X-Men before. He's obliterated entire Skrull battalions.  But i guess you'll brush that off too. "
Whom has Moon Knight beaten? 
Hobgoblin,Shroud,Druid,The Punisher,Venom,Swordsman,Black Knight etc.
There are several single X-men characters and Avengers characters that Deadpool can't beat so why you think he has a chance against them as a team is beyond me. 
The Skrulls were pretty weak.I read Secret Invasion as a whole.Regular humans killed skrulls.
#50 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:  It appears I was misinformed. Thank you Vance! We haven't butted heads in too long.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.