Deadpool #51

#1 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool #51

What did people think?

#2 Posted by _Cain_ (23666 posts) - - Show Bio

Liked it.

#3 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really liking the arc, the story is really complex and interesting, so Deadpool's looking competent.

#4 Posted by bballaag (79 posts) - - Show Bio

It's great! Love it!

#5 Posted by vicioushero (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read it and it was great. I like how when everyone doubts him he busts out this complex plan, that nobody realized they're part of.

#6 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Dug it, but I want a Deadpool with a tad more serious tone one day.

#7 Posted by Tstar34 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

It is developing well and I really like seeing deadpool in a more serious roll, but still with some small humor. So as long as they don't mess up the ending it is going great.

#8 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio

So Typhoid Mary can shove her sword directly through Wolverine's spine. I got to ask what is her strength level is, cause if she can stab through the hardest metal on earth, they may have to change her ratings.

#9 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio

@evodmasters said:

So Typhoid Mary can shove her sword directly through Wolverine's spine. I got to ask what is her strength level is, cause if she can stab through the hardest metal on earth, they may have to change her ratings.

Did no one else see this happen in the book? It happened after Wolverine tackled her out of the apartment.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.