Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool #23

MisterDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MisterDK
    Avatar image for capo_del_bandito
    Capo_Del_Bandito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Capo_Del_Bandito

The Bea Arthur references were Nicezia related. But the character you mentioned? Just like Deadpool, Way has no fucking idea how to write them. He just says "HEY I wanna do THIS! MAGIC! It happens! for no reason!" and submits it. And the editors let it fly because stupidity sells, who cares about continuity! It SELLLLLS! Wooo!

Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

I disagree. He did reference the box that DP left him in. I thought it was a nice touch.

I'm no Way fan but I liked the issue.

Also you can't attribute him to Kelly either. He was a long running character with Deadpool before Kelly's run.

Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Man of Lengend

ya know i thought this issue was a major improvment from the last four months to be honest .. weasel was a great way to incorperate old deadpool to new people.. it was funny as hell and it made me really excited for the next issue . BTW cover was a bit misleading haha
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By InnerVenom123

I'm seriously thinking he JUST read the "Deadpool Classic" trades that recently came out and put "The Box" in there at the last minute. And the armor was probably cashing in on Iron Man 2...

I was about to drop the book, what with that awful Thor-Redneck issue, but I'm liking this new story.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 123422

I actually liked this issue, a little taste of classic DP takes me back alright

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.