Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3321 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool 1000

Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

The sequel to the successful Deadpool 900 (a jab at all the "900" comics out there) is due this August. It will includes such writers as Fred Van Lente (who did a great job with Deadpool team up 899) and such artists as Paco Medina (we all know he has a history with the crimson comedian).

I hope it's good.

Avatar image for crimsoncomedian
    CrimsonComedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CrimsonComedian

I like Medina's artwork an' all... but I'd prefer it if they brought back the bigger, better Deadpool. 899 was the only issue of Team-Up I actually bothered my ass to finish. 

But we all know we want Kelly back on Deadpool...

Delta Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Delta Red

With 100+ pages there must be at least 1 good story, that's what i hope 
    At least we are getting Al there, and i hope for any Weasel appearance.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty
    DEADPOOL #1000
    Written by DAVE LAPHAM, PETER BAGGE, ADAM GLASS, HOWARD CHAYKIN, FRED VAN LENTE, ROB WILLIAMS & MORE!
    Penciled by JEROME OPENA, PACO MEDINA & PHILP BOND, DAVE LAPHAM, PETER BAGGE, HOWARD CHAYKIN & MORE!
    Cover by DAVE JOHNSON
    Has it really been 100 issues since Deadpool #900? Who cares! Some of comics’ top creators take aim at the Merc with a Mouth in this massive 104-page special that pits the Deadpool against a cavalcade of baddies – including urban cannibals…underage hit men…mimes from outer space…and Lady Luck herself.
    104 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99  

Deadpool #1000
    Deadpool #1000

I wonder how many of those 104 pages will be adverts & reprints?  :p
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Nice homage :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.