Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool #10, Deadpool Advertises On...Craigslist?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

How was the issue for you?  Did it feel just a tiny bit off to you?  Wouldn't you expect this fight to go on forever?  Were you surprised at how much (how little) he charged on Craigslist?
    Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

Dead Pool WINS flawless victory FATALITY!!!!

Neverpraying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By Neverpraying

dead pool wins because he cant die

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I actually thought this issue was quite funny.  It was one of my favs of the series.  The fight was short because well it is going to be a 4 issue arc.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild

uhhhh BodySLIDE!

themaskedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By themaskedhero

This was a great issue, only 7 pages?! It's the first prat of a 3 part story. So what if there was no inner speeches! The entire hit situation was classic! 

Don't listen to this guy, the issue is so much better than he makes it sound. The 7-page fight is already great.
    mattydeNero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By mattydeNero

Yeah, it's part one of a three parter.  And besides, how many comics does anyone pick up week to week to where the cover doesn't match the story at all?  Tons.

This is going to be good.  I just love how Marvel has made DP sort of a heavy hitter right now after Secret Invasion, into Dark Reign, and even in Messiah Complex.  It's about time too.  Obviously they knew he needed to be pushed up the ladder a little due to the Wolvie film and now Dp's own spin-off.

I'm hoping Black Widow II shows back up.  She loves Wade, or not.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Agreed.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By gmanfromheck
    themaskedhero said:
    "This was a great issue, only 7 pages?! It's the first prat of a 3 part story. So what if there was no inner speeches! The entire hit situation was classic! 

Don't listen to this guy, the issue is so much better than he makes it sound. The 7-page fight is already great.
    "
    Don't listen to me?  I did say I liked the comic and liked Deadpool...
    Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Darkchild
    G-Man said:
    "themaskedhero said:
    "This was a great issue, only 7 pages?! It's the first prat of a 3 part story. So what if there was no inner speeches! The entire hit situation was classic! 

"
    Don't listen to me?  I did say I liked the comic and liked Deadpool..."
    Dont worry most of us ignored him, which i find funnier than his comment to ignore you
    Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

This was actually the first Deadpool comic I bought.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By G'bandit

Hummmmm 

Deathstroke fights Green Arrow in DC and now in Marvel Deadpool is fighting Bullseye AKa: Hawkeye..

Coincidence? Yeah it probably is, but its kind weird isn't it XD

Will it have the same result as it did in DC with their counterparts? O_O

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12  Edited By Dreadmaster

I'll level with you G-Man, i expected a lot more out of this issue after the whole Thunderbolts arc and from reading the previews thought this issue would be funny and action packed but i'm just glad we get any action at all, thats what i like about this series, its action packed and has decent laughs but i know next issue will be better.

themaskedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By themaskedhero
    G-Man said:
    "themaskedhero said:

"
    Don't listen to me?  I did say I liked the comic and liked Deadpool..."
    Sorry, no disrespect was intended. I personally thought the issue was good and that the things you didn't like about the issue were overshadowed by the payoff of the interaction between Bullseye and Deadpool & the entire scene revolving around the hit. It was a solid issue. Though I understand that reviews aren't always about covering only positives, this was a total improvement over the story arc that lead up to this issue.
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gmanfromheck

Reviews are basically a person's opinion.  We're all entitled to our own.  The key is for everyone that reads this issue to write a review.  That way, someone else doesn't just have to listen to what I have to say.  I've been enjoying the series.  I've liked Deadpool since his debut in New Mutants.  I just didn't really care for the Pizza Delivery Guy part.  I just have a strong feeling this issue won't compare to the next.  That outghta be really good.

Taurian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Taurian

This was easily the best issue of the first 10 of this current Deadpool series. Comedy...check. DP insanity...check. Deadpool finally kicking ass again and being a true Merc and cappin' fools with no regard...double check.  Pizza dude had it coming man, I can only imagine what he did to poor girl.

As for the fight with Bullseye, we're lucky to get 7 pages. It was a decent fight, and served its purpose of teasing us enough to get us excited about the remaining issues in the arc.

Following what I thought was a huge let-down in the ending to the Thunderbolts arc, this was a very enjoyable read and revitalization of DP at his rawest. 

I only hope things continue along this path...

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    G-Man said:
    "Reviews are basically a person's opinion.  We're all entitled to our own.  The key is for everyone that reads this issue to write a review.  That way, someone else doesn't just have to listen to what I have to say.  I've been enjoying the series.  I've liked Deadpool since his debut in New Mutants.  I just didn't really care for the Pizza Delivery Guy part.  I just have a strong feeling this issue won't compare to the next.  That outghta be really good."
    True.  I've seen that some people like different types of humorous parts in Deadpool.  Not all have the same flavor.
    captainrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By captainrage

I love G-Man and in my eyes, everything he says is truth (unless it's obviously not).. I would give his reviews 9.5 out of 10.. He loses 0.5 due to lack of boobs.

Avatar image for bobagentofhydra
    bobagentofhydra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By bobagentofhydra

This issue was alright.  will just have to wait and see What Norman has up his sleeves cause Deadpool gonna put some hurt down on him now...

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Media_Master

I just saved $3

themaskedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By themaskedhero

I wish I could have saved $3 on Cable #14 this week.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gmanfromheck
    captainrage said:
    "I love G-Man and in my eyes, everything he says is truth (unless it's obviously not).. I would give his reviews 9.5 out of 10.. He loses 0.5 due to lack of boobs."
    Thanks?  I try working out when I can to prevent getting (man) boobs.
    Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By Tradog

even if he can't die he can be incapasitated.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#23  Edited By Korg

To Joe Pearson: That is NOT how a compound bow works. Also, Bullseye/Hawkeye doesn't even use a compound bow... The issue itself was alright. I specifically liked the lack of inner dialogue. Way has been doing far too much of it. I also loved the bit with the pizza guy. With Bullseye, you know what's going to happen. The whole pizza guy thing was very Deadpool to me. You don't know whether he's serious or not at first, then he gets a little dark and serious, and kills the guy. I didn't think he was actually going to kill him. This, to me, is a great example of how far Deadpool will go to make a buck (or help out some poor woman who's life has been ruined, as the case is more likely to be).

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DEADPOOL

Hmm, the whole pizza thing seemed a little out of character for Deadpool, perhaps emphasizing his desperation for money. And what Norman did, total douchebaggery! But, what else would you expecy from the Green Goblin?

WWDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WWDD

I thought it was hilarious

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.