Daedpool vidio game.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6426 posts) - - Show Bio

Just take a minte to asorb how awesome that would be.

#2 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10064 posts) - - Show Bio

Done in the past like 20 times. 
Why does people make thie thread akway is beyonde me.

#3 Posted by FearTheLiving (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: I think he's talking about Deadpool having his own video game, in which there hasn't been one.

Honestly though as much as I would want a lot of different comic character games I would rather them not be made, at least not until they can make'em right. So many times you get really average games companies try to make a quick buck off of. I think the only real good one I can think of is Batman Arkham Asylum, so until they all get the same quality as it I'd rather they not exist.
#4 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10064 posts) - - Show Bio
@FearTheLiving said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: I think he's talking about Deadpool having his own video game, in which there hasn't been one.  Honestly though as much as I would want a lot of different comic character games I would rather them not be made, at least not until they can make'em right. So many times you get really average games companies try to make a quick buck off of. I think the only real good one I can think of is Batman Arkham Asylum, so until they all get the same quality as it I'd rather they not exist.
No i mean this thread have being done in the past and we have talked about this, like at least 3 times.
#5 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

The trouble with making a Deadpool game is trying to accurately capture his humor without making it tedious. They can come up with a ton of lines and catchphrases, but after hearing 'em about 200 times each, even the biggest fan is going to get sick of 'em. That's the problem I had with both Ultimate Alliance games.

#6 Posted by FearTheLiving (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: Ah, my bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.