Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3321 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Comicvine fans should write DEADPOOL FILM!!!

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Sheep-Kill

I think the Comicvine fans and fans of Deadpool should create the script to the film.  People who are truly involved and enjoy reading comics and know about the Deadpool universe. Yes the Zombie Land writers are on it but I say lets have us the fans lend a hand to the story. 

Here is how this will work:  The rules. 

each fan on this site will write a short segment of this film. 
    try to make it at least 10 - 20 lines long. 
    It could be describing an action scene, a conversation, other 
    lets try and make this topic at least 20 or more pages long. 

would be interesting if it gets picked up. 

So yeah someone can get started with the opening and the next person would just go from there.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

-- BRAZIL -- A RANDOM GIANT JUNGLE --

The trees of the tropical jungle rumbled, and burst into flame. A grassy plain lay out before the entrance to the jungle. A fireball burst out from the trees, and out from the remains of the smoke, ran a man in red and black tights. Deadpool. Two mech suits ran out after him, members of the anti-government resistance in the suits, and giant cannons fired napalm and grenades.

Deadpool: WEASEL! YOU ARE SO DEAD! I'M GONNA LOBOTOMIZE YOU WITH A PENCIL!

But enough about that handsome devil and his idiot friends, WHO CAN'T SET A FRIGGIN TELEPORTER TO WORK RIGHT. This story is actually about.... wait, it is. It's about me. I'm the narrator! Fancy THAT! HA! Watch out ya feebs, THIS IS MY MOVIE!

Edit: Wow, my bad. I think I went overboard. XD Too many sentences.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

bump

WhoDunnit101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By WhoDunnit101

There are such things as copyright laws, thus the collocated effort of third-rate writers of certain multitude would never be seen on the screen. 

And for the last time, Brazil is not a random jungle, it is a country of it's own right.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Magian

In the hospital, a doctor informs soldier Wade Wilson that he has cancer and it's in the final stages. In his way out of the hospital, he is approached by some goverment officials telling him that he is the perfect candidate for a new experimental treatment with promising results. Although he refuses at first, the officials manage to convince him.
    Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
    the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the ace of knaves

i think it would be a really bad idea. it'd be like fan fiction... in movie form. with mary sues and gary stus all over the place.

rhett reese and paul wernick are pro's, and have proven they have what it takes. plus they have a fan giving them input anyway... ryan reynolds.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @WhoDunnit101: I was trying to make an homage to the first issue of Joe Kelly's run. Of course I know Brazil is a country :P
    arcanineryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By arcanineryu

i think this would be better off as a sugestion/script thread.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123

It definitely won't get made as an actual script, but this would be cool. :P

arcanineryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By arcanineryu

i think they should have a scene with deadpool watching tv in his deadpool-symbled boxers. it would allow for the perfect oportunity to include it with the deadpool merchandise they would make anyway from the movie. and i swear almost every guy on the forum i usually post on would pay an arm and a leg for deadpool-boxers.  
    sorry its just something i thought i should mention.
    Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#11  Edited By Sheep-Kill

I mean this is all for the fun of it.  I really like the zombieland writers.  Its for the fans to let there creativity out.

Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mutant X
    @arcanineryu said:
    " i think they should have a scene with deadpool watching tv in his deadpool-symbled boxers. it would allow for the perfect oportunity to include it with the deadpool merchandise they would make anyway from the movie. and i swear almost every guy on the forum i usually post on would pay an arm and a leg for deadpool-boxers.  sorry its just something i thought i should mention. "
    I sure as hell would.
    arcanineryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By arcanineryu

:) 
    oh u know there should be a deadpool merchandise topic

chris thompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By chris thompson

YESS.

arcanineryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By arcanineryu

well deadpool merchandise topic made, now back on topic 

(Madonkadonk's idea for trilogy, i think its worth mentioning)  

first movie: A-Jax (So they can have the origin story)
    Secondary Villain: Taskmaster (after beating him he vows revenge or something like that)
    Allies: Weasel, Blind-Al, and Dr. Kilbrew (not really an allie, but fits in the plot as such)

Second movie: Tiamat (This would be an epic story line)
    Secondary Villain T-Ray (It will be the first time he screws with him and will end up with deadpool's freakout half way through the movie where he throws Blind-Al and the Weasel in the box)
    Allies: Taskmaster (comes to fight wade again, end up becoming friends), Weasel (Leaves halfway through), Blind-Al (Leaves after he beats the Messiah), Montgomery and the rest of the L,L, & L crew (kidnaps him at the end of the film)

Thrid Moive: T-Ray (This will be the final conflict with T-Ray that reveils that he is in fact Wade Wilson)
    Secondary Villian Black Talon (Part of the T-Ray, Mercedes plot, and more importantly, the funniest deadpool moment EVER, "The chicken said peep!")
    Allies: Taskmaster, Bob (comes into play in the beginning when deadpool is on a mission to infiltrate a base (most likely hydra, but fox might not be able to use hydra) and is kidnapped by deadpool), Mercedes (See T-Ray plot), Weasel(reason for being at the hydra base is to rescue him), Montgomery ("brains is good food", and to be maimed by T-Ray)
    oh and maybe a wolverine cameo during the hydra scene

arcanineryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By arcanineryu

never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna turn around and desert you........ 
    never gonna make you cry, never gonna saaaay goodbye, .................... 

Oh and i think they shoulden't proporlly do his origon, like make a movie out of it. they should get right into the action and then have  it as a flashback/monolauge. but he wouldent remember it proporly because, get this, 
    PART of his flashback would be from the x-men origons movie! all the cool parts with ryan renolds are shown and barackapool is mentioned. BUT he's telling this to someone, and that someone knows that he cant posiblly do all the fancy swordplay he's doing in the flashback because he/she just witnessed him get riddled with bullet hole's that if he had the skills he's talking about he would have just deflected them all with his swords. so you get a conversation like this. 

person: hey wait a minute, if you could do all that fancy swordplay then why diddnt you just deflect all those bullets earlyer, 
    deadpool: well, umm, you see there was this...... 
    person: deadpool, are you lieing to me? 
    deadpool: fine ill level with you. that stuff just happened in a movie about me... 
    person: huh? 
    deadpool: fine a movie about wolverine, anyway they really screwed up my origon in that movie. i mean look at this, barackapool? seriouslly since when did i have lazer eyes and swords comeing out of the back of my hands? never thats when. and whats with my mouth being sown shut? my nickname is merc with a mouth dammit ! what the heck was fox thinking! 
    (flash to what the person is seeing, in other words deadpool talking to himself) 
    person: deadpool? 
    deadpool: huh? 
    person: what are you talking about? 
    deadpool:oh right my origon, kind got carryied away there. anyway, this is how it really happened. 

what do u guy's think?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.