Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3320 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Comic Vine Podcast 9/25/09 Is Up

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    It's Friday so you know what that means.  We take time out of the work day to do some podcasting.  Babs, Red L.A.M.P. and myself sat down to discuss some of the crazy events from this week in the world of comics.

The week felt like it flew by.  We have some talk about Marvel and comic book movies, people without belly buttons, the Long Beach Comic Con and wonder why there's matches in the bathroom. 

http://www.comicvine.com/podcast/

Also on a somewhat related note, Red L.A.M.P. and I also appeared on this week's Squadcast.  That's the podcast over at our sister site, AnimeVice.com.  That means if you don't get enough of the two of us on the Comic Vine podcast, you can get more over at Anime Vice.

No Caption Provided
    Toastalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Toastalchemist

It would be cool if you came up with a cool name for the Comicvine podcast. Like Animevice's Squadcast. Maybe make a contest out of it, or something. 

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

Make sure you listen all the way until the end.

Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.

Ugh, I just had to stop the podcast to do some pushups that Babs made me do.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#4  Edited By No_Name_
    @Red L.A.M.P. said:
    " Ugh, I just had to stop the podcast to do some pushups that Babs made me do. "
    YEAHHHHH!
    Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Vortex13

I think you guys should try and do a podcast next week as well even if it is poor quality they're fun to hear, and very informative (at least when you guys don't get side-tracked lol)

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I think you should try a podcast if it's no too much trouble. But at least this time you give us fair warning that we might not get one next week.

RomaTotti10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By RomaTotti10

Thanks for the awesome podcast. I like it when you comment on the latest comic and movie news. You have some good deep background knowledge about the different characters.   

I also think you should try to make a podcast next week even if the quality is a bit off.

Namor is the greatest super hero / super villain ever.  

TheBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By TheBug

Do the podcast next week. Who cares about quality?

ComicCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By ComicCrazy

Hey guys loved the podcast and thanks for using my question, I used a spiderman question because it seems like G-man's best subject and I wanted to beat him at his own game,  but yeah it didn't work. LOL, anyway I just wanted to ask if you guys uploaded my 50 points yet ?
    Avatar image for chocolate_lantern
    Chocolate Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

awesomeness! i was side noted in the podcast this week! LOL Good podcast a little off topic here and there but it was fun to listen to... just never really wanted to hear Lamp taking a piss. LOL
    Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DEADPOOL

Funny about the "talking yellow," guys. Maybe I can help, Deadpool has been described as sounding like gravel and gasoline. I guess that's what yellow sounds like, lol.

Babs, luv, Deadpool's and Deathstroke's costumes don't look anything alike (other than swords and guns). Infact, Deathstroke's costume looks very similar to Captain America's: flared gloves, fold-over boots, scalemail armor, a sleeveless middrift shirt design; see it? Also Deathstroke's and Captain America's origins and powers are practically the same, both being soldiers given an experimental serum by the government to become supersoldiers. 

Ghost Rider was horrible. I actually want another Ghost Rider movie, hoping they do a better job.

I agree, Dynasty of Primes ruined Transformers 2. It also sucks how little screen time most of the Transformers had, and it looked like the Constructicons had clones?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gmanfromheck
    @ComicCrazy: I just gave you the points.  It shows up on the first display but not the big display (yet).  Thanks for the question.  I want to be clear that I don't make a habbit of memorizing individual issue numbers but I know that one because when I started reading Spidey, I gobbled up all those back issues.  The whole Hobgoblin story just rocked and that's one of my prized comics.
    Red L.A.M.P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Red L.A.M.P.
    @Chocolate Lantern said:
    " awesomeness! i was side noted in the podcast this week! LOL Good podcast a little off topic here and there but it was fun to listen to... just never really wanted to hear Lamp taking a piss. LOL "
    That was not me... that was clearly G-Man.  I have some class.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.