Can you order these comics from best to worst?

#1 Posted by AndreasBrown (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I should probably start by saying that I have never read a superhero comic in my life, so I am completely inexperienced. But my brother wants some Deadpool comics for his birthday, and these are the ones I have found that are under £5 (so I can get him a few). It may also be worth mentioning that he too does not currently own any.

Can you please order these from best to worst so I know which ones to buy him?

-Deadpool Volume 1: Secret Invasion

-Deadpool: Wade Wilson's War

-Deadpool Volume 3: X Marks the Spot

-Deadpool Volume 6

-Deadpool Volume 2: Dark Reign

Thank you all in advance.

#2 Edited by MadeinBangladesh (5004 posts) - - Show Bio

@AndreasBrown said:

I should probably start by saying that I have never read a superhero comic in my life, so I am completely inexperienced. But my brother wants some Deadpool comics for his birthday, and these are the ones I have found that are under £5 (so I can get him a few). It may also be worth mentioning that he too does not currently own any.

Can you please order these from best to worst so I know which ones to buy him?

-Deadpool Volume 1: Secret Invasion

-Deadpool: Wade Wilson's War

-Deadpool Volume 3: X Marks the Spot

-Deadpool Volume 6

-Deadpool Volume 2: Dark Reign

Thank you all in advance.

never read them, but I suggest you go on Amazon.com and look these books up and look at the customer ratings and reviews.

#3 Posted by D3athstroke (3896 posts) - - Show Bio

1)-Deadpool: Wade Wilson's War
2)-Deadpool Volume 1: Secret Invasion
3)-Deadpool Volume 2: Dark Reign
4)-Deadpool Volume 6
5)-Deadpool Volume 3: X Marks the Spot

#4 Posted by The Lobster (1428 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke said:
1)-Deadpool: Wade Wilson's War
2)-Deadpool Volume 1: Secret Invasion
3)-Deadpool Volume 2: Dark Reign
4)-Deadpool Volume 6
5)-Deadpool Volume 3: X Marks the Spot
I agree with this list.
#5 Posted by KnightRise (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

1)-Deadpool: Wade Wilson's War2)-Deadpool Volume 1: Secret Invasion3)-Deadpool Volume 2: Dark Reign4)-Deadpool Volume 65)-Deadpool Volume 3: X Marks the Spot
#6 Posted by RawrImADragon (206 posts) - - Show Bio

wade wilson's war > all that other crap. daniel way should never be allowed to touch deadpool again. his run just got progressively worse. and now he continues to ruin deadpool in thunderbolts. let remender write the deadpool solo series!!

#7 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely get him Wade Wilson's War.

#8 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

If he wants Deadpool and is new to comics, why don't you get the Marvel NOW Deadpool series?

#9 Posted by The Lobster (1428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Alchemax_7 said:

If he wants Deadpool and is new to comics, why don't you get the Marvel NOW Deadpool series?

I agree, this series is 100 times as better than Way's terrible run.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.