Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Can Deadpool get any more crazy.

Kynikos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kynikos

It's just tha I read that every time he "dies" Deadpool comes back as even more unbalanced. Currently, He has two different voices in his head that he talks to, visual hallucinations, and is technically a psycopath. What I'm wondering is, can he still become more insane?

(sorry to put this on gen. dis. how do I put it on the deadpool forums?)

hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By hdorman1

he could get so much crazier 

Kynikos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Kynikos

howso sir?

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By mavfan626

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Kastiel

Could be worse. Could always be worse.    

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By sexy_merc
    @Edamame said:
    " LMAO. Deadpool cracks me up.    I wonder which trade paper back has the funniest Deadpool debuts and/or lines.  "
    Deadpool Classics, but it's all a matter of opinion. Even though Deadpool is a joke battle-wise nowadays, he's still a fun read if he's done right. I just wish he can go back to being a badass with a mouth.
    RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RonSiconolfi
    @Sexy Merc said:
    " @Edamame said:
    " LMAO. Deadpool cracks me up.    I wonder which trade paper back has the funniest Deadpool debuts and/or lines.  "
    Deadpool Classics, but it's all a matter of opinion. Even though Deadpool is a joke battle-wise nowadays, he's still a fun read if he's done right. I just wish he can go back to being a badass with a mouth. "

me too. deadpool is just a joke now--he suppose to be like spidey kicking ass while being a wiseass. but then again spidey needs to go back to his basics right now as well
    Delta Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Delta Red

Like i said it before, IMO the funniest Deadpool was in Cable & Deadpool series, although it turned him into a lolrandom dumb character. 
    About the crazyness, maybe some writer can make him even more crazy, i would like that, only if it doesn't turn him into a joke character.
    evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By evodmasters
    @RonSiconolfi said:
    " @Sexy Merc said:
    " @Edamame said:
    Deadpool Classics, but it's all a matter of opinion. Even though Deadpool is a joke battle-wise nowadays, he's still a fun read if he's done right. I just wish he can go back to being a badass with a mouth. "
    me too. deadpool is just a joke now--he suppose to be like spidey kicking ass while being a wiseass. but then again spidey needs to go back to his basics right now as well "
    Another one who missed completely the point of Deadpool... o well
    Avatar image for capo_del_bandito
    Capo_Del_Bandito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Capo_Del_Bandito
    @evodmasters: Methinks you have no idea what the 'point' of deadpool was. Right now he is just a pathetic rehash of homer simpson/peter griffen without being fat. Functionally retarded and able to do OMG STILLY STUFF! DUR HUR HUR!

@Kynikos:
    He wasn't psychotic until Nicezia gave him memory issues out of nowhere, and then cured that. Way writes him as psychotic because he is unoriginal, untalented and unable to do anything creative without relying on going over the top. 

MWAM has him a lot closer to the 'classic' Deadpool, in terms of humor anyway, and his mental stability. The story is drawn out, but fun, and i'm hoping that goes over well in Deadpool Corps.

Way's Deadpool ignores 10 years of character development, storytelling, history, etc, for the sake of "OMG I DID SOMETHING WACKY!" jokes.
    Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Icon
    @Capo_Del_Bandito said:
    MWAM has him a lot closer to the 'classic' Deadpool, in terms of humor anyway, and his mental stability. The story is drawn out, but fun, and i'm hoping that goes over well in Deadpool Corps.  Way's Deadpool ignores 10 years of character development, storytelling, history, etc, for the sake of "OMG I DID SOMETHING WACKY!" jokes. "
    Yeah, I really have to agree with this. I do enjoy the humour in the main title to a point, but Victor Gischler has done a better job in terms of characterization. 
    evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By evodmasters
    @Capo_Del_Bandito: So you don't like the new Deadpool and want a revival of the 90's Deadpool?
    Avatar image for capo_del_bandito
    Capo_Del_Bandito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Capo_Del_Bandito
    @evodmasters: The Modern deadpool has humor (for the most part) aimed at young teenagers and no wit, subtlety, character development, or even a decent plot going on since it's revolving around crossovers instead of an overall idea (besides the rehashed I'MA BE A HERO thing). So yes, I'd like something well written, with humor for all ages, pop culture references, a well written STORY and not just a flash in the pan peter griffien imitation.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @mavfan626 said:
    "
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    "
    That made me LOL so much...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.