Can a cosmic or magical being kill Deadpool?

#1 Posted by CannotSpellMyName (92 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Thanos has cancelled his immortality and all, but can a being more powerful than Thanos (without the IG of course) overcome the curse and kill Deadpool or will you have to be more powerful than Death herself to kill Deadpool? Can an elite leve cosmic or magical being kill him, or is he immortal in all circumstances and against all opponents? Can any of the following kill Deadpool?

A) Galactus

B) Silver Surfer

C) Ghost Rider

D) Doctor Strange

E) The Phoenix Force

F) Cyttorak (just because so many fanboys belch about how powerful he is)

G) Zeus

H) Odin

I) Dormammu

J) Superman Prime One Million (not Marvel but I'm curious)

K) Squirrel Girl

#2 Posted by DeadpoolPT (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, last I heard he lost his healing factor and with it his immortality if I heard right? But even with his HF and immortality anybody like A) Galactus, G) Zeus and H) Odin could cancel his immortality and kill him? That's what I think.

#3 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12013 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure you can cancel a curse.

#4 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

A regular human can at this moment in time.

Deadpool no longer has his healing factor and it only seems like his fans are the ones who remember this "curse".

All throughout his last story arc it was never mentioned Deadpool himself was convinced he could now die since he has lost his healing factor.

I'm pretty sure that if writers were still using this "curse" in his books...Deadpool would have remembered it.

#5 Posted by CannotSpellMyName (92 posts) - - Show Bio

Okey, but let's focus on Deadpool at the time when the curse was active, could a cosmic or anyone of those I listed kill him back then?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.