Cable & Death to Appear in 'Deadpool' Video Game

• 51 results
#51 Posted by FearTheLiving (3103 posts) - - Show Bio

@LarryDavis: Suppose we'll have to wait and see. Personally I'll wait a while even after it comes out to pick any of them up anyways so I'd actually prefer for them to come out this year.

#52 Posted by beautifulrevery (1508 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fantasgasmic said:

@ppetrov83 said:

@Fantasgasmic: Thanos was confirmed way before this, after The Avengers endcredits:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4fdBcIZkls

Just because Thanos shown in a scene doesn't mean he was confirmed for Avengers 2. Previously the end credits scenes had set up the next movie non-sequel movie (there wasn't an Iron Man 2 set up). And the next non-sequel movie is Guardians of the Galaxy.

I think you all are getting it wrong. It stated from "this summer's movie" thus meaning Avenger's 1. Thanos was shown to be the mastermind behind everything after the end credits as the chitauri leader reported to him above all else. Thanos is in Guardians of the Galaxy and will more than likely be the main villain of Avengers 2. So you're both kind of right and kind of wrong.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.