Cable And Death Join Deadpool In His Upcoming Video Game

• 56 results
#51 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

More interested in Marvel Heroes than I am for this.

#52 Posted by EpicAssassin90 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

I NEED THIS GAME!!!!!!

#53 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

EPIC!!!

#54 Posted by nappystr8 (1108 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable/Deadpool antics!

#55 Posted by OriginalVenom (31 posts) - - Show Bio

The game looks great! But, one thing that kind of annoys me. The live actor who went to comic-con or whatever to represent the game and played as Deadpool was a straight up jackash, not at all funny (his horrible depiction and acting of trying to be like DP was a good try though) This version of DP screams out that horrible actor to me when I see him in this game HOPEFULLY I am wrong and I have nothing to worry about. Wish they could have used a more comic accurate look to him (Bandolier on chest, Collar, etc. I mean, how are the swords being held up. Maybe im just being too picky since DP is one of my favs.) but I'm sure that they will include skins to remedy that. They should have made a better person play that live role. Just a personal opinion. The characters and overall game looks great though, hopefully it will be better than what we expect.

#56 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope we have some X-men in it.

#57 Posted by Bogey (946 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks like a great year for comic book games.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.