Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Cable and Deadpool Ultimate Collection

flashlantern91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I just bought Cable and Deadpool Ultimate Collection Book One and was looking at books 2 and 3 and they are incredibly expensive. Why is only the first one affordable and the other two ridiculous? Is there some way to find them cheaper that I am missing?

flashlantern91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By flashlantern91

Was there some controversy around these that I don't know about?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Probably out of print

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah, what dan said. If it's extremely expensive it's probably out of print therefore quite rare therefore the demand is higher therefore the price goes up. I'd suggest comixology as the price will never be over but almost always under.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.