Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Better than Wolverine?

oldgum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By oldgum

So it seems that his speed and healing factor are better than Wolverine's, but he doesn't have Wolverine's strength level and keen sensation(like smell).

Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

He also doesn't have a metal laced skeleton or as much martial arts training. Wolverine has 200+ years of experience. Don't sell him short no matter what his height is.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By The Lobster

Deadpool's Healing factor is better than Wolverines sure, the guy can regenerate new body parts (Even a head) after a few hours, which I don't think Wolverine can do. I know Wolverine is indestructible because of his metal laced skeleton but I'm not sure what would happen if his arm was cut off, would it grow back or does he have to reattach it?  However Wolverine can be killed by things like drowning, while Deadpool is literally cursed with life.  

I think Wolverine could easily take him down (Not permanently, but each and every time they fight). Wolverine has beserker rage and is indestructible (more so with the metal skeleton), if they guy is a challenge for The Hulk, then I'm sure he's more of a challenge for Deadpool.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

I am the only one, that remember, when Gambit used his power on Wolverines Skeleton.
    I mean, Gambit could kill Wolverine, still he dont do it.
    Is he better?
    As character, Old School Wolverine is better that Deadpool, but modern Wolverine is by far worst that Deadpool.
    As figther, Wolverine is better in theory.

Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Man of Lengend

Deadpool has won most of their fights actually......... 
    Dp healing factor is better  too.... which gives him as strong and fast as wolverine 
    as for smelling sencses wolverine has major edge there

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By 123422
    @The Lobster said:
    " Deadpool's Healing factor is better than Wolverines sure, the guy can regenerate new body parts (Even a head) after a few hours, which I don't think Wolverine can do. I know Wolverine is indestructible because of his metal laced skeleton but I'm not sure what would happen if his arm was cut off, would it grow back or does he have to reattach it?  However Wolverine can be killed by things like drowning, while Deadpool is literally cursed with life.    I think Wolverine could easily take him down (Not permanently, but each and every time they fight). Wolverine has beserker rage and is indestructible (more so with the metal skeleton), if they guy is a challenge for The Hulk, then I'm sure he's more of a challenge for Deadpool. "
    Well, it's been established several times (like in AoA or the Wolverine Weapon X Tomorrow Dies Today arc) that Wolverine can permanently lose a limb
    But Deadpool. like you say is indestructible by all means, i mean, in Funeral For a Freak he regenerated from what, a single hand?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.