Better actors to play Deadpool

• 85 results
#51 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryan Reynolds will be much better as Deadpool than Hugh Jackman is as Wolverine. I'm looking forward to Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth as well.

#52 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Ryan Reynolds will be much better as Deadpool than Hugh Jackman is as Wolverine. I'm looking forward to Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth as well."
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(high fives)  lol
#53 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

For those who dislike Ryan Reynolds, keep this in mind: It could have been Dane Cook. So be grateful.

#54 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"For those who dislike Ryan Reynolds, keep this in mind: It could have been Dane Cook. So be grateful."
OMG you are right! it could had been Alot worse

*Shoryouken on gbandit*  xD

I think that I am scared of Fox putting hand on deadpool, they ruin him.
Besides I dont like fox, Marvel should do the deadpool movie while fox distributes it (or wathever you spell it)
#55 Posted by Delta Red (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Better question is:
Will he be a good interpretation of the character??

#56 Posted by Erik (31611 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Ryan Reynolds will be much better as Deadpool than Hugh Jackman is as Wolverine. I'm looking forward to Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth as well."
Who do you think could have done Wolverine better? I think he did a great job if I pretend the third movie didn't happen. But that goes for everyone in the movie.
#57 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like Ryan Renyolds as Deadpool. it just doesn't seem right.
If you want to see who should play Deadpool watch this:

#58 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm ya know who would make an awesome Deadpool, Seth Green!

#59 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"HOW ABOUT RYAN REYNOLDS...THE DAMN GUY WHO IS ALREADY PLAYING HIM!!!!"

#60 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

Cause he's not funny, and doesnt possess that Wade Wilson witt, Vance. Duh, thats why this thread is called BETTER people to play DP

#61 Posted by Matthew Funez (43 posts) - - Show Bio

IDk who should play Deadpool

#62 Posted by King Saturn (223812 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Cause he's not funny, and doesnt possess that Wade Wilson witt, Vance. Duh, thats why this thread is called BETTER people to play DP"
I dont know man... I personally like the pick of Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool... but thats just me I guess

lol
#63 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryan Reynolds is fine.

#64 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"

Ryan Reynolds is a pretty boy with not one funny bone in his body, he has absolutely no place playing the merc with the mouth, where's Bruce Campbell when you need him?
Post Edited:2008-03-01 23:57:56

"

That's too true. Ryan Reynolds is the worst at what he does.

This is the best actor that could play him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCmjbO2BcMA

SCOTT ADKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#65 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Rotten gun said:
"

Lady Tlieso says:

"i still like the ryan reynolds body/bruce campbell personality best. i'd pay ten bucks to see that in theaters."

yeah i like that idea too... especially since deadpools face is all messed up so i dont have to look at ryans...

and reynolds ruined blade

"

That he did. The last 15 or so minutes of the otherwise bad Blade Trinity would have been perfect if it wasn't for that punk's bad acting.
#66 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"Rotten gun said:
"

Lady Tlieso says:

"i still like the ryan reynolds body/bruce campbell personality best. i'd pay ten bucks to see that in theaters."

yeah i like that idea too... especially since deadpools face is all messed up so i dont have to look at ryans...

and reynolds ruined blade

"

That he did. The last 15 or so minutes of the otherwise bad Blade Trinity would have been perfect if it wasn't for that punk's bad acting."
Renyold's was far from the onyl flaw of that movie. It was shot horribily the acting was cheesy, the sets were poring the plot was arranged in an akward fashion and the story was not interesting.
#67 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Ryan Reynolds is fine."

#68 Posted by Mr. noir (51 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"

Ryan Reynolds is a pretty boy with not one funny bone in his body, he has absolutely no place playing the merc with the mouth, where's Bruce Campbell when you need him?
Post Edited:2008-03-01 23:57:56

"

god yes yes yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
the
#69 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw this movie "Just Friends", and thought that Ryan Reynolds was funny.  However, I do understand the feeling of not wanting your favorite character to be portrayed by someone you feel is inadequate and dreadful. 

#70 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said he needs to get in costume and better not just be in a tank top the whole time.

#71 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio
Lady Tlieso said:
"

bruce campbell is awesome but he's too old to play deadpool now.

"
Seconded.
#72 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Campbell would be pretty funny.

#73 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Ray Park in the costume but use Bruce Campbell's voice

#74 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm. That would be nice.

#75 Posted by God's Son (31 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Ray Park in the costume but use Bruce Campbell's voice"
That doesn't fit.Bruce Campbell's voice..coming out of Deadpool's mouth? According to Blind Al..Deadpool's voice is unlike any normal person's voice..I think he or she (I have no idea what Blind Al is supposed to be) said it sounded like gravel in a blender or something like that.
#76 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I think thats what she said.  Just the thought of Campbell is funny though.

#77 Posted by Mr.Voo the Doo (375 posts) - - Show Bio

i think Ryan Reynolds should be fine but if not him, maybe Sam Easton after a little  muscle build up

#78 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

the muscle build up can be done to pretty much anyone , just give him a few months with a special trainer and youll get it tough.
Ryan Reynolds seems like its going to be ok, for hje has been a fan of the character for years by now

tought no comments until the movie is released.

#79 Posted by Lunacyde (17854 posts) - - Show Bio

Look the actor doesnt have to be a comedic genius or witty....thats up to the writers....its the actors job to do a good job of acting.

Heath Ledger wasnt funny as the Joker because he is a great comedic actor, its because the writers wrote him that way and he is a great actor.

#80 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they give him some pretty great one-liners....

#81 Posted by Maverick7 (64 posts) - - Show Bio

Dane Cook could fit deadpool perfectly.
#82 Posted by Kynikos (196 posts) - - Show Bio

I figured Ryan Reynolds as to not be a terrible choice for Deadpool (he looked like he would try hard for the part), but for alternatives that could do the merc with the mouth justice as well, I thought Edward Norton could not suck ( he was in the fairly decent Hulk movie) , or maybe the guy who was Brody in Mallrats could be an option, or hell, just give the role to a guy that's just built well and have some funny motherfucker do the voice for him since he always has his face covered (Darth Vader anyone), but I stand by Reynolds as having potential for greatness hear.

#83 Edited by Coffy22 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@eganthevile1: A young Bruce Campbell would have been perfect for the role.

#84 Posted by Getty96 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Mantzoukas. Hes the guy who plays Rafi in the League, and I think he would be perfect for Deadpool!

#85 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

I say sean william scott hez got the right personalitie an has the build

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.