Best Deadpool voice actor?

#1 Edited by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

It's close, but, I'd say Nolan North from Hulk vs. Wolverine is my favorite.

#2 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio

There's only been like what two? Three? not really a big list to choose from

#3 Posted by Deadstroke (147 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Nolan North and John Kassier both equally, I think John's voice works best in video games but wouldn't work as good in movies, and I think Nolan North's voice works better in movies but wouldn't work as well in video games.

#4 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

I like John Kassier. But Nolan North made the character more accessible to people unfamiliar with him. They both captured the essence of Deadpool very well and that's what is important.

#5 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

both but I liked Nolan North a tiny bit more XD

#6 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio
@Abnormally Warm Guy said:
"I like John Kassier. But Nolan North made the character more accessible to people unfamiliar with him. They both captured the essence of Deadpool very well and that's what is important."
Who voiced him in Hulk VS becasue he was great, Deadpool in that moive is one of the top reasons  that made Deadpool one of my favorite Characters
#7 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

this one, whoever he is

#9 Posted by Stealthpool (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Kassier really did the gravelly voice well.

#10 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
" @Abnormally Warm Guy said:
"I like John Kassier. But Nolan North made the character more accessible to people unfamiliar with him. They both captured the essence of Deadpool very well and that's what is important."
Who voiced him in Hulk VS becasue he was great, Deadpool in that moive is one of the top reasons  that made Deadpool one of my favorite Characters "
Nolan North

He also plays Raphael in TMNT, that's two of my fav characters by one same dude :D

#12 Posted by War Killer (20292 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit said:
"@War Killer said:
" @Abnormally Warm Guy said:
Who voiced him in Hulk VS becasue he was great, Deadpool in that moive is one of the top reasons  that made Deadpool one of my favorite Characters "
Nolan North

He also plays Raphael in TMNT, that's two of my fav characters by one same dude :D"
Lol, thanks for the info
#13 Posted by CrimsonComedian (316 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh, deffinately Nolan North.
Ryan Reynolds would only have the voice for him if it was live-action.

#14 Posted by iLLituracy (13494 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude from Hulk Vs. was by far the best, IMO.

#15 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if we're not just including pros.

THIS GUY IS GREAT:

#16 Posted by dancingphlower (79 posts) - - Show Bio

John Kassir and Nolan North both do good jobs. Can't really say which one is better.

#17 Posted by Delta Red (222 posts) - - Show Bio

IMHO

Kassir:

Pro:
He sounds convincingly unique, it's something i can hear anywhere, anytime and say "hey, that's (Kassir's) Deadpool" , which is supposed to happen in comics.
Con:
Kinda annoying after you hear him too much.

North:
Pro:
It doesn't get annoying , but still is a cool voice, i would like North to be Deadpool's "main" voice in media.
Con:
It lacks the "special touch" AKA the yellow bubbles, sounding a bit too generic for someone like Deadpool.

As you can see, IMO where one actor is good, the other lacks, and vice versa.

#18 Posted by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan North and John Kassier are both really good, i cant choose between the two

#19 Posted by Colt (122 posts) - - Show Bio

am i the only one who thought nolan north made a horrible deadpool?

#20 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio
@Abnormally Warm Guy:
way to self promote
#21 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir:
ha ha ha! thanks.
#22 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (18976 posts) - - Show Bio
@Abnormally Warm Guy:
btw you do a very good DP voice even if he does sound "like a stoner ninja turtle"
#23 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir:
thanks.
#24 Edited by SylarKita (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a tough choice, but I choose Kassir, though there isn't any official voice of Deadpool I believe in one of the comics his voice was described as  "a mixture of gravel and gasoline" Kassirs Deadpool voice fits that description more than any of the other few Deadpool voices I heard.

#25 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan

#26 Posted by the ace of knaves (400 posts) - - Show Bio

Demi Moore.

#27 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Abnormally Warm Guy:
If I had to pick one for his inner voices in his movie I'd pick Kassir  for the insane voiceand North for his brain
#28 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3650 posts) - - Show Bio

Nate, Deapool and Friends FTW!

#29 Posted by monsterstudio (39 posts) - - Show Bio

North his voice fits the character perfect. Its not serious like all the others. on the other hand when they do a movie on him they should use two voices similiar though.
#30 Posted by RonSiconolfi (521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Colt said:
"am i the only one who thought nolan north made a horrible deadpool? "

YES
#31 Posted by Omarpool (6760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
" @Abnormally Warm Guy: If I had to pick one for his inner voices in his movie I'd pick Kassir  for the insane voiceand North for his brain "
That is a pretty good idea. I can't believe I never thought of that.
#32 Posted by ApeKindaBaked (102 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say North, cause he's actually funny and it seems more natural for him. Kassir?.... Ehhh not so much. Just didn't sound right.
#33 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio
@apekindabaked said:
" I'd say North, cause he's actually funny and it seems more natural for him. Kassir?.... Ehhh not so much. Just didn't sound right. "
This ^
#34 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17449 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan North FTW  

#35 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio

Nolan North

#36 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio

We need a Deadpool animated series right now!

#37 Posted by Omarpool (6760 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
" We need a Deadpool animated series right now! "
Yes. One hundred times yes.
#38 Posted by Delta Red (222 posts) - - Show Bio

Like i said before, Kassir has that unique Deadpool voice, i can hear his voice blindfolded anytime and i can say "Hey, that's [Kassir] Deadpool" , that's how Deadpool's voice is supposed to be, with the yellow bubbles. 
But in the long run his voice gets kinda annoying. 

North on the other hand, doesn't get annoying, but his Deadpool is "too normal" in my opinion. He needs to add some unique characteristics to his voice.
#39 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8086 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

#40 Posted by spartan92 (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

this - 

#41 Edited by HarlequinKiss (439 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Nolan North's interpretation. I can't stand that hoarse-throated goofy Roschach voice on Wade, nuh-uh.

It's the reason I refuse to buy Ultimate Alliance 2.

#42 Posted by Munsu (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I do think that in the comics he is described as having a rough more gritty sounding voice, and that is how Kassir plays him, but when reading in my head DP's voice is always sharp, smooth and very smartass-ish and that is how Nolan North plays him and he pulls it off so well. So I have to go with North on this one. 

#43 Posted by The Lobster (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kinda hard.

Hurm..

Well I think John Kassier's voice is more unique and the comics do describe his voice sounding like Demi Moore drinking Gasoline.... Although no matter how hard to try to read Deadpool with the voice in my head it just doesn't fit. It always ends up sounding more like Nolan North. Personally I think If Nolan North just took his voice and horsed it up just a tad, then it'd sound exactly like how I picture Deadpool's voice. 

My Vote goes to Nolan North for this one.

#44 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the guy from wolverine vs hulk

#45 Posted by Deadcool (6754 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy that voiced Deadpool in Marvel vs Capcom 3.

#46 Posted by The Lobster (1507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deadcool said:

" The guy that voiced Deadpool in Marvel vs Capcom 3.

"
That's Nolan North, He also voiced Deadpool in the video game Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions and the movie Hulk vs.
#47 Posted by MrComplex9fo (9 posts) - - Show Bio

i know this is a random person to propose, but what about jerry trainor? his voice for some reason just makes me think of deadpool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.