Anyone else think the deadpool max run is pretty awful?

#1 Posted by kingkoona (18 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously, i read it and was like "wtf is this?"

#2 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

YES

It's quality is seriously atrocious. Like a book written by 13 year olds. And it's sales were dismal. The fact that it lasted so long and even got a second chance when books with better sales were being cancelled is outrageously disgusting.

#3 Posted by kingkoona (18 posts) - - Show Bio

only lasted so long because its deadpool. seriously tho, what was they thinking when they finished these? its so over the top its almost laughable. i thought the max comics were sposed to appeal to older readers, not 12 year olds.

#4 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Deadpool.

#5 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it is pretty damn awful.

#6 Posted by doomsilver (643 posts) - - Show Bio

I bought one of the hardcover book and was like yeah deadpool. Read it and said what! Didn't like it at all.

#7 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3486 posts) - - Show Bio

it was dreadfull although alot of MAX stuff have been recently

#8 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@serpent222 said:

Yeah, it is pretty damn awful.

#9 Posted by CrimsonAlchemist (410 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed it for the gore and the violence but the plot was kinda funky.

#10 Posted by Liara (421 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, I normally buy every Deadpool comic I get. But at this one, I had to draw the line.

#11 Posted by _Zombie_ (10322 posts) - - Show Bio

I read one issue. Can't make a judgement on it being terrible or not, but it was boring as hell.

#12 Posted by HarlequinKiss (441 posts) - - Show Bio

I was in love with the story at first. I dunno, I guess I got a little bored with it? And the art was interesting but I never like when the backgrounds in comics are obviously photos that are rendered on photoshop or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.