Agent Bob and Bruno

#1 Edited by SuperAgentDeadpool (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Slight Deadpool Max #1 Spoiler below 

V
So what did everyone think about Agent Bob getting sodomized in Deadpool Max #1? Funny? Gross? Wished it was you?

#2 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9561 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF IS WITH THE V?

#3 Posted by Delta Red (222 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the V are supposed to be arrows.
#4 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9561 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by The Lobster (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

My question is, Why did people hate this first issue? 

Was it because Deadpool wasn't in it that much?....Well if that's the case then you forgot that this is a first issue, and it's setting the series up. What better way to introduce the audiences to this crazy killer then seeing his methods happen from the eyes of a normal person?

Was it the vulgar stuff? Well it's a MAX book so if you weren't expecting vulgar stuff to happen then I don't know what MAX book's you've been reading. Plus it's Deadpool so a Deadpool MAX book should have some vulgar humor to it. 

Was it the artwork.....okay this is understandable, obviously the artwork isn't for everyone but I rather enjoyed it. It's got this abstract kind of feel to it that I totally dig, and a Norman Rockwall on crack kind of look to it. It's also far better then Kyle Baker's CGI stuff that is still to this day unbearable to look at.
#6 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster : I think most people just hate Kyle Baker's artwork
#7 Edited by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved Deadpool Max. Best Deadpool book i've read in a while. It's like Punisher Max... on LSD, magic mushrooms and ecstacy pills.

Loved that it was told from Bob's POV. He represents us, the reader, looking in on this utterly absurd and insane world. And i liked that Deadpool was treated as some mythical, legendary hitman. I mean come on... the Yakuza have a picture of him tattoo'd to their dicks so they remain vigilant! That's awesome.

And has Hammerhead EVER been this interesting? As some Howard Hughes esque mob boss? Was a great spin on the character who up until that point i've though of as some lame Dick Tracy villain rip off.

The story was pretty generic, but the way it was told is what made it good. Through the eyes of other characters. And it had a nice twist about half way through.

The art? It's a polarizing style sure, but i love that surreal, trippy style. And whether you like the style or not, the actual story telling flow to it was very good. The action scenes were coherent and the characters were well posed. Kyle Baker is a great artist, whether you like his style or not is all opinion.

#8 Posted by The Lobster (1486 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperAgentDeadpool:  Look at it's page, read some of the reviews...besides mine. 

It has a 2.2 star average out of 9 votes. It's not doing good.
#9 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9561 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperAgentDeadpool said:

" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:

" @Delta Red said:
" I think the V are supposed to be arrows. "

"Damn you, they know the future!!!
there's a spoiler box?! they've though of everything "
Yes, it because they could see the future, yes, is hard to find it, but the vs looke weird.

@the ace of knaves:

Something like this?

#10 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

this should be in the Bob Forums..
#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9561 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperAgentDeadpool: Who could hate The Rock?
#12 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9561 posts) - - Show Bio
@SuperAgentDeadpool said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:

" @SuperAgentDeadpool: Who could hate The Rock?"

i did, i was a Stone Cold fan. Stone Cold Stunner! btw, Miley Cyrus was soo awesome in the Dark Knight "
Yeah, he won the Oscar that year, i really belive she was the Joker and Miley Montana Two Faces, i was a Steve Austin fan, before the Stone Cold gimmick, i like Stone Cold, but before the Stone Cold character he was an amazin technical wrestlers
#13 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

bruno? are you talking about this bruno?

#14 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster: yes, yes we are.
#15 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9561 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrickster said:
" bruno? are you talking about this bruno?

"
Why is Borat a dumbassnow?
I like the pant for a weird reason

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.