Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

A question

Bozdogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know i shouldnt ask this perhaps but i just *cough* downloaded *cough* all deadpool series from internet and i mean ALL of them and i was surprised to see typhoid mary...uhh...uhm...''raping'' him...poor guy

SO, i was wondering i got the part why she hired deadpoon an stuff but WHY THE RAPE!? WHHHYYY??

can anyone tell me?

mxb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mxb

How many issues past that have you read?

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

@bozdogan: It explains in the next issue or two I am pretty sure, I'd just keep on readin.

Bozdogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok thx

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

@bozdogan: No prob, mainly it was just to mess with his head because of how he feels for syrin. But it's part of some plot as ya read on

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.