abnormally_warm_guy's Deadpool Team-Up #897 - Freak Out review

Has it's moments

I can see now that this book is going to be very hit and miss. This issue shows that. Only a few sparce but very good jokes here. The plot is negligible and the interactions are one note. If you're a fan of Bruce Cambell get this issue. You'll enjoy a part of it. And if you one of Ghost Rider's 6 fans you probably should too. Other then that... pass.

Other reviews for Deadpool Team-Up #897 - Freak Out

Sled Ride 0

Meh. Started out with good jokes, but most of the humor is on the later on artwork. Story line fair, artwork great, jokes, meh. I got it thinking it would be a great one because it involves 3 great charectors, but it turned out to be just fair. Pretty much in agreement with abnormallywarmguy....