timrothsays's Deadpool: Merc With a Mouth #8 - Next Stop: Zombieville, Part 1 review

Dr. Big Tits

Look at the cover. Look longer. Look carefully. Is not that Megan Fox? That b!tch from BADABOOM Transformers & that b!tch who logged the beginning of the thirty-fifth season of Saturday Night Live on NBC? This time Arthur Suydam made me giggle. Thanks, bro
And now let's get down to business. I am a little confused by the presence of Deadpool in every third Marvel-comic. He is not so interesting (though depends on the writer of course) to sell his mug on every corner. Action with the destruction of DC comics in general led me into a stupor. But (there is always some "but") Merc with a Mouth #8 is an exemplary book. It has everything you expect from a book with DP: a lotta action, sex/gay/zombie jokes, parallel world, big boobs. Duders, #7-8 are the best reading in month. Sure you don't wanna miss it.

Posted by Aspenite

You´re right she looks like Ms. Fox.

Posted by G-Man

Staff
Posted by darkestknight2.0

you are right that definatly looks like megan fox
Posted by Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!