abnormally_warm_guy's Deadpool: Merc With a Mouth #4 - Head Trip Part 4 review

WOW!

I have to say each issue of MWAM gets better and better.

This issue had brilliant banter, hilarious pool-o-vision, great artwork (it's really cleaned up since issue 1) and the cover is just great (I'm still loving the movie poster trend).

I have to admit I didn't give Victor Gischler a fair chance in the beginning but he's won me over. Keep up the good work.

Posted by reaper2923

Yeah this is a good series

Other reviews for Deadpool: Merc With a Mouth #4 - Head Trip Part 4

COOL 0

To be honest this part is even better than the previous three parts, the artwork is really good.  It keeps getting better day day.This comics is full of action and adventure. Vector Gischler has done a great job. The penciling and inking of Bong Dazo and Jose Pimentel is just awesome.          ...

Good old Deadpool Fun 0

I'm pretty new to deadpool, but so far enjoying every bit of his crazy antics, and Merc with a mouth #4 doesn't really change this feeling at all.  my favorite fact of this issue, is that deadpool finally addresses that hes crazy, i won't tell you how this scene ends, but its pretty awesome.  As for most of this series, its deadpool and Dr. Betty, running from Hydra, excecpt in this issue, AIM is fed up with waiting.  and they now decided that they are going to just bomb deadpool to bits.   Very...