mrswaggalicious's Deadpool: Merc With a Mouth #1 - Head Trip, Part 1 of 6 review

omg i almost pissed myself

hey i saw the best thing in this comic 2 issues baby now i have 2 #1 deadpool issues the one frm 95 an this one it was funny as hell no doubt sexy doctor lady voilence sweet man what more could you ask for man then the other comic inside wit hulk vs deadpool sweet i truelly found a replacement for wolverine ha tbd

Other reviews for Deadpool: Merc With a Mouth #1 - Head Trip, Part 1 of 6

A late review 0

I am a huge fan of DP, so it was natural for me to pick this comic up. What is good about it is well since it doesn't seem to be around the events of Dark Reign it is a nice change and has the potential to be a great series. But to me it seemed to lack a bit of DP's humor, I really was expecting something more for a first issue. But I will be checking out the next issue for sure, so it gets four stars it isn't an amazing story but is still good....