abnormally_warm_guy's Deadpool Max #4 - No Cable, No Future review

Complex and intriguing

Deadpool: Max is accomplishing what a lot of Deadpool's main continuity adventures are missing: complexity. There is a lot of room for interpretation. "Who's telling the truth? Who's lying?"  That's what I keep asking.I really like that Cable is drawn to look like   Stephen Lang The only thing I wish was different about this book would be... it's kind of a book about Bob... and I don't really like Bob that much.

Posted by NawfalQ

You're right re: the Bob thing.  Its an interesting take (Bob as handler for assassin DP, etc.)... but we could use a little less of Bob, I think. "Bob MAX" title.

Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy