cavemold's Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #2 - Part II: Avengers: Assassinated review

Slice and dice

The good: this is just plain o'l fun dipped in blood. The voices in his head are going wild in this issue just like his thirst for blood. The way he's killing some of these hero is quite funny and his banter brings you some fashion Deadpool.. The cover is amazing as well. The Bad : We learn that he aslo has killed Black Panther and Iron Fist but never see how he killed them. I don't thinking putting them into the pot made any difference . The art could be better as well. The Verdict: if you want see deadpool hack and slash through Marvel , finish the arch! Hopefully issue 3 is where we get to the climax of the arch.

Other reviews for Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #2 - Part II: Avengers: Assassinated

The Merc Without a Point 0

Last week I was a bit confused by this comic, this week I'm just disgusted. It's cynical, nihilistic crap. Its entertainment value is supposed to come out of seeing "our superheroes" getting killed, even if their deaths are totally out of character and not cool at all. The heroes behave like scared kids without a plan. We have seen them survive any kind of ordeal but they don't stand a chance against Deadpool for no reason. Well, one reason – the title of this comic says so.There is no fun, just...