mum_marveluniversemadness420's Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1 - Part I review

Whose Left?

The original idea for 'Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe' was great. Being a huge Deadpool fan myself it was awesome to finally see him go from crazy to completely psychotic. The only issue that I have with this series was the fact that it was 4 comics long. I mean a month? Come on, really? I love the fact that it was made don't get me wrong, but it could have been played out so much longer. Not only is it pretty unrealistic that Deadpool kills everyone as quickly as he did, but he didn't kill EVERYONE. There are sooo many other heroes and villains that could have been included, and it would have been absolutely nuts to see him to on the ENTIRETY of The Avengers at once. That in and of itself could have gone on for at least 5 more issues. Again, don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on the decision to create the series. BUT it could have been so much longer. Hopefully the creators will get that in their heads realize it and do what A vs X did and put in mid series issues.

Other reviews for Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe #1 - Part I

Creepy Stuff 0

I picked this issue up digitally after reading a review about it. In the review that I read it said that Deadpool read like a completely different character, and that this new take on Deadpool was extremely dark. I wanted to see how dark it was.In truth this book here is pretty grim in its tale. Any fan of Deadpool knows that he's known for breaking the fourth wall, and often has a back and forth with the caption boxes. It's that character that so many have come to know and love, but this story ...

Not What I Thought It Would Be 0

I was really looking forward too this mini series as I love Deadpool and think he's underrated I also loved Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe. This fells like a typical Deadpool sitting on the fence you see some of each side of Deadpool but not really much of either (in this issue)I liked how you still had the split personality in his head and how he was still a kidder even if its not as much as we see other times. I'm not too sure what I think of the new third personality that replaces the oth...