Follow

Deadpool Corps

Team » Deadpool Corps appears in 43 issues.

Deadpool Corps is a team of Deadpools from alternate universes. The team is founded by Deadpool 616 himself.

Really?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
    deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 2

Is it just me or do you have a bad feeling about all this Deadpool stuff, I mean kid Deadpool and various other's. I have a bad feeling and maybe I'm just being paranoid I had the same feeling for Merc With a Mouth coming out and now that comic is good. But really is a team really necessary and are they going too far?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Truex said:
    "They're supposedly from an alternate dimension that Deadpool travels to, so they probably won't be around for very long. "
    Oh really, I haven't been keeping up with DP's news I thought it was like The Avengers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay has Deadpool gone too far, I mean now they have him in a Who Will Wield the Shield parody. Yeah he is a joking character in all but like the DP corps have they gone too far?

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By The_Assassin_
    @reaper2923: How have they gone to far? Its a group of alternate reality Deadpools brought together to battle the "Cloudy Bad Thing", I don't see how anyone has "Gone to far", Personally I love the Deadpool Corps series and hope they stick with it.

"Through lightest dark or darkest light, 
     You dont need no bling to join the fight.

We're mercs with mouths and so much more,   
     Yippee-ki-yay, we're the Deadpool Corps!"

@Truex said:

" They're supposedly from an alternate dimension that Deadpool travels to, so they probably won't be around for very long. "

They ARE from an Alternate reality (actually several different ones), read the Deadpool Corps Prelude and it shows Deadpool recruiting them.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.