User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (1)

2.75 stars 2.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

No Love For Deadpool! 0

Cover: I have no idea what's going on here, but it's at least pretty fitting.  This series requires funny covers, so that has been accomplished.The Good: After three (or four) issues of useless space adventures, we get Wilson back on Earth, and this is at least a very nice transition.  His "friends" are deserving of what they get, and for as much saturation as we get from this character, it was well done here.  Of course, this is still not as good as Deadpool in UXF, but in this issue, at leas...

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!!!! 0

This has got to be one the worst Daniel Way Deadpool issues I have ever read. I will give credit, the idea is pretty original. Deadpool's friends teaming up to take him down after all the years of torture they suffered at his hands is a pretty original idea. Too bad Daniel Way totally screw it up by writing an entire issue that makes zero sense. Here's the main problem with Daniel Way, he ignores all continuity and thinks he can just start anew and ignore everything that came befor...