matkrenz's Deadpool #32 - Badass review

So everything from issue 13 is pointless.

Problably my last Deadpool review for a while.

The Story: Deadpool was framed for murder of a guy working at a huge weapons company and meets the biggest alien bounty hunter in the universe (no not Lobo but youd be close) Macho Gomez,since that comoany was using alien weapons to produce theyr weaponary.But Deadpool finds out that the companys boss is alive and used an old tape of Deadpool delivering him the weapons from 2 years ago.SO DP defeats Macho and decides to become a merc again and goes to space.

The Good: I liked Vella's art,it's very dirty and I like it.Also Deadpool's fight wich Macho is pretty intense and shows how smart DP can be.

The Bad: WHAT THE F#CK WAS THE POINT OF HIM TRYING TO BE A HERO? Ever since him being a pirate he wants to become a hero,thats fine that would make sense and he was meeting the X-Men and Spidey and got inspiration to become that but here Way just throw's that out the window and makes him a merc again but IN SPACE.I feel like I wasted my money on all these issue's,yeah this series is fun but I wanted more substance and some deconstruction of Deadpool's crazyness and stuff but apparently were not doing that anymore so I seriously don't see why I should keep reading until I see a new writer.Also it's Macho Gomez is just stupid.

The Verdict: Art is good but story wise it's pointless and just stupid.Don't buy it.