nefilim927's Deadpool #32 - Badass review

Badass fo Sho

Story
Good:
Classic Deadpool, perfect amount of inner craziness, starting to get Deadpool back to his ol' Merc ways, sick arm trick, I am   &%$# !!  All great.  Seriously not many complaints for a one-shot, as pointed out.  Other great moments; Macho gettin the drop on Deadpool, Deadpools remark about being human and alien pineapple grenades.
Bad:
Not much to complain about here.  This Macho Gomez  ...eh not the greatest but does the job for the issue I guess.  Add him along with Hit-Monkey to the group of unsuccesful new characters for Marvel

Art:
I though this style of art definitely worked well with this new Macho Gomez character but I prefer Carlo Barberi's work when it comes to Deadpool.