jamesewelch's Deadpool #17 - Want You To Want Me: Part 3: The Revolution Will Be Televised review

Deadpool fired as X-Men's spokesman

In the last issue, Deadpool sorta joined the X-Men - not that any of the X-Men wanted him to, but that they believed it was safer than letting Deadpool loose on the streets. In this issue, Deadpool tackles one of the X-Men's current problems, but opts for his own approach without warning the rest of the team what he's up to. Of course, Deadpool and the X-Men don't see eye-to-eye on the best approach. All the while, Norman Osborn is sitting back watching Deadpool's antics unfold on live television and further embarrass the X-Men. Finally, Cyclops sends in Wolverine to take care of Deadpool, but... well you'll need to see how he gets out of this one.

Overall, I think this is a well written comic book that fits in nicely with Deadpool series. It feels like it's written for the Deadpool fan's complete with chickens, roofies, and Domino inviting Deadpool back to her hotel room... only if there were more pancakes, then it could have been a perfect 5.0.

Other reviews for Deadpool #17 - Want You To Want Me: Part 3: The Revolution Will Be Televised

X Rated DP?! That's Not New! 0

Deadpool and the X-Men? I could never in my wildest dreams have saw this coming, but here we are Deadpool is running around in a X-Men costume which looks horrible btw, making us crack up everytime he opens his mouth. I'm actually liking X-Men/Deadpool run. But let's review the comic.  I'm not big on spoilers so i won't say anything about the story, i'll let the peope who actually go and get it find out the storyline, BUT i will say that this comic is good. This whole arc with the X-Men is actua...