capn_carrot's Deadpool #11 - Dare to Be Deviled review

Deadpool vs. Daredevil

Deadpool and Daredevil come to blows when the Man Without Fear stops the Merc with a Mouth from killing a cheerleader in the middle of the street. Here's the thing though, she isn't actually a cheerleader and as insane as Deadpool sounds about demons and souls and having to kill her its all actually true. How Deadpool gets reminds us why you would never want Wade Wilson as your enemy (or friend for that matter).

I hadn't picked up a Deadpool issue in awhile, I'm still missing Deadpool Team-Up which I felt was the best use of the character. The middle of this story, involving the conciousness of a dead S.H.I.E.L.D agent stuck in Deadpool's head, the ghost of Benjamin Franklin, and Deadpool breaking in on half-naked Jessica Jones and a fake Luke Cage about to get busy is truly bizarre, and at times very entertaining.

You can find more of my reviews (with images) on RazorFine Reviews